XBox 360 / PS3 / Wii Gamer Tags & Games played

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Try minecraft on highest difficulty. When you get killed by a creeper the hundredth time you will turn down the difficulty, i guarantee it.
Or, try ARMA 2/ its expansions. Incredibly difficult shooter. Highly realistic and immersive.
 
Sanai said:
Try minecraft on highest difficulty. When you get killed by a creeper the hundredth time you will turn down the difficulty, i guarantee it.

I put mine on peaceful 'cause it was too stressful trying to build my huge water-slide with freakin' monsters in the night. xD

I finished it though, and am digging an under-water passage for the slide to lead to, so that the base is only accessible via the slide... and if you cheat and don't use the boat to get down, dynamite will make things a little difficult for you...
 
Sanai said:
Call of Duty? Lawl.

Hmmm I think a CN Free-for-all Quick-scope match on Highrise is in order. xD

Not on Blackops as the quick-scoping is nerfed (I dunno why stupid Treyarch take out something people like and that not many people don't like dumbasses) but on MW2, as we can aim down sights quick with sleight of hand pro...
 
I only have CoD Black Ops, I am happy to have a game with that though. Every time Darvy has been on though, his microphone has been mysteriously broken....what are you hiding hmmm?
 
Disciple of Nagash said:
I only have CoD Black Ops, I am happy to have a game with that though. Every time Darvy has been on though, his microphone has been mysteriously broken....what are you hiding hmmm?

What, all one of those times...? :tongue: I'm not a ten-year old girl or something, if that's what you're thinking. Dirty DoN. :slapface: It's what I get for paying £90-odd on X31 Turtle Beach headsets: a broken mic. But brilliant sound quality and no cables! :thumbsup:

Well, we'll have to suffice with Black Ops quickscoping... although I suppose they do have ballistic knives... I'll make a custom game for us all! (Yes, golden L96s are on the list)
 
Well we need to set a date and a time, not this weekend. Any suggestions? I would assume a weekend is the best, as having all day and the evening should mean we can manage something between the various times zones.
 
It was cash, and my glorious soviet charges worked on occasion. I also got Sanai to call something creepy.
 
My gamer tag is x50cal fettishx if anyone wants to add me... But I'm warning you, my voice is still rather chipmunk-like. I mainly play MW2 and Homefront.
 
You probably could. What's your Live tag? I could probably find it, but ... :redface:

EDIT - Unless you haven't put it up ...Had a look but couldn't find it
 
I've got Crysis and actually like the multiplayer (Although I spend most of my time cloaked).
Not much time to play ATM, but I'll add you when I get back to playing. :)

Cheers, Wolfie
 
I'll do that later. I won't be on Crysis tonight, (improving my Black Ops Wager Match skills), but I may be on tomorrow afternoon/night depending on how painting goes
 
I would like to point out that Team Fortress 2 is now free to play on Steam!!! That means that all of you PC gamers out there have no excuse to NOT add me. xD

My un-banned Steam ID is bravo_1000 (my normal one, Bravo_10, was VAC banned a long time ago because I used hax in Counter-Strike). So drop me a message and prepare to get Demo-spammed!!!
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu