XBox 360 / PS3 / Wii Gamer Tags & Games played

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Just rented the new Mortal Kombat for 360. Gamertag's subz kid if anyone want's to challenge me.
 
In defiance of this threads exclusion of PC gamers, I will post up my pc gaming.
Starcraft 2- Spawn
World of Tanks (brilliant game thats free, you should try it) - Spawn (in a clan called panzac)
I also play Empire: Total War, Sword of the Stars, Mass Effect 2, Deadspace, Red Alert 2, Supreme Commander, Dragon Age, minecraft and a bunch of other games but those I play singleplayer.
 
World of Tanks? Do you have gold? I hate the fact that you can't party up without having to pay, but I still love it. Currently still stuck in my crappy tier 1 russian tank though...
 
Sanai said:
I also play Empire: Total War, Sword of the Stars, Mass Effect 2, Deadspace, Red Alert 2, Supreme Commander, Dragon Age, minecraft and a bunch of other games but those I play singleplayer.

:happy:

I will be buying this game after my exams, it looks damned amazing. Do you have a server? I don't know how much it costs to have one, or if it's a monthly payment, but if my friends chipped in we could get one up. I could bring you along and we could, uh, accidentally place some TNT in somebody's house, trap them in it, and force them to hit their way out and thus kill themselves.... he he he. :devil2:

You probably play it for the penis-monsters? xD
 
Rising Necromancer said:
anyone here a cod5 zombie fan?

I'll tell you a little story.

I was playing CoD 5, searching for a Der Riese game on xbox live. I find a party of three, who then ask if I have a mic. I reply "yes", then they all leave and invite me to private party.

They then reveal that they know some really good glitches but need a fourth person to help out. Firstly, the multiple gun glitch (using the revive-thingy near a box) which I used to get myself a Ray Gun, MG42, Browning, PPSH, and Wunderwaffe, all at once. Yes, the five best guns for zombies. Anyway, that's beating about the bush.

Underneath the Quick Revive perk machine there's a long corridor. Normally a trap, if all players stand in certain places, then the zombies don't run at you (the only problem is for the person in the quick revive room, as he must deal with one barrier. But with another player in there, they're fine.) and simply run somewhere else. By turning this on and off (running forward a bit then back into the glitch in the tunnel) you can keep them still in the tunnel, and shoot at leisure. The resulting points-orgy eventually got me to the following set-up:

Upgraded PPSH, upgrade Browning, upgraded MG42, upgraded Ray Gun, and, yep, upgraded Wunderwaffe. All perks (juggernaught, quick revive, double-tap, sleight of hand) the Bowie Knife (for fun) Bouncing Betties and Monkey Bombs. Essentially, it's impossible to have anything better, unless you just get MORE upgraded guns. Anyway...

We were at about round 40, when my parents screamed up the stairs for me to get down and help something. (At level 40, it takes quite a while to finish the round, you see, so the game lasted quite a while...) So I gave the controller to my brother, telling him just to STAND STILL and not move out of the glitch, and that I'd be back in five mins. In hindsight, I could've just left the controller on its own.

Anyway, five minutes later I come back and he's bloody lost the match. I say "Wtf you didn't have to do anything!" and he replies:

"I ran out to get the zombies and they got me."

What a f-ing a-hole.

Still, it was my highest round, but I could easily have reached 100 or something, if not for my stupid brother.


Anyway, that's the story. I am a fan of the zombies, but the Blops zombies are getting better and better (man I LOVE the lander in the launch-zombie map!)
 
Count Darvaleth said:
Sir_Jackonan_De_Orage said:
Grey Knight77(x-box 360)
games: CoD MW2, Hawx, Fable 2, dragon age, Forza motorsport 3
I WANT BRINK

I recommend Fable 3. xD

I much preferred Fable 2, I basically finished 3 thinking I was in the tutorial level. I found it way too easy in general perhaps I play too many video games.
 
Whilst Fable III is more action than roleplay, I like it for what it is. I can get other RPGs to satisfy that. But I've always had a soft spot for Fable, and even if III too short, too "action-y" etc. I still like it. Being King is just... very cool.

Hopefully they'll head towards roleplay a little more after Mr Joe's little thingy there. xD

And Portal 2 is certainly awesome.

EDIT: Although I loved Angry Joe's video. :happy:
 
I love difficult RPGs. Too bad there is hardly any of them these days.

The last good one I played was Dragon Age: Origins. It had enough going on that you really had to be technical in what tactics you were going to use. Fable1 I played but it was a joke... no difficulty at all. Wouldn't even matter if they raised up enemy HP/damage, as their tactics were terrible and easily dodged.

Can anyone recommend an Extremely difficult tactical game?
 
merenwen said:
ive been enjoying mortal combat and Portal 2! portal 2 is so good!

Personally, I prefer Portal Combat!

"FINISH HIM!"

*Player 1 hits player 2 in the face with a companion cube*

PORTALITY


/edit: Grish, if you want a good RPG, try the Mass Effect series. ME1 was very good, but ME2 was truly awesome. Plus, they're both BioWare games like Dragon Age, so I think you might like them.
 
grish: um... did you want only dificult tactical rpg's? fallout 3 or newvagas on eithor hard or very hard. mass effect 2 on the insanity dificulty, Halo wars on legendary (depending how good you are at RTS)
for non rpg, if you really want a challenge I suggest deathsmiles. Blazblue calamity trigger or continuum shift (very tactical vs fighter). one which you can only get on japanese import is very very difficult, its a shmup called Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5. um... that is all I can think of for very hard and tactical games. hope you liek the list xD
 
Bravo_10 said:
merenwen said:
ive been enjoying mortal combat and Portal 2! portal 2 is so good!

Personally, I prefer Portal Combat!

"FINISH HIM!"

*Player 1 hits player 2 in the face with a companion cube*

PORTALITY


/edit: Grish, if you want a good RPG, try the Mass Effect series. ME1 was very good, but ME2 was truly awesome. Plus, they're both BioWare games like Dragon Age, so I think you might like them.

"Player 2 produces a portal below and above player one causing him to be stuck in an ever lasting loop!"
 
merenwen said:
"Player 2 produces a portal below and above player one causing him to be stuck in an ever lasting loop!"

WARNING: If you have not finished Portal 2, do not read this. SPOILER ALERT.




Even better than putting them in an infinite loop: stick a portal underneath them, and slam down a portal on the moon.... enjoy. xD
 
Fallout 3 was easy even on the hardest level for me. Being careful and sniping to the head and using mines was an easy way to take out almost all enemies. They had bad AI as well and you could draw them away. Most RPGs are about knowledge; level up abilities A and B, choose powers in this order, then you win. True in Dragon Age, but I found it was harder to figure out.

May try Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2. Really enjoyed Biowares KotOR.
 
Mass Effect 2 is fun. Not sure if it's hard as such, but I only played it on normal difficulty.

For a real challenge, try playing minecraft on hard and restrict yourself to using only dirt. xD
 
Try ME2 on 'insane,' Darvy. It's um...insane.

No really, you step out of cover and practically lose your shields IMMEDIATELY. You really have to use squad powers extensively, plan out flanking attempts, and generally play like a boss. It's literally impossible for me because my computer's so laggy that I'll be dead before the frame rate catches up with the game. :slapface:
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu