• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Yourself! On a picture...

Count Lasombra

Vampire Count
True Blood
@Santawraith-Ooooh! Itchyballs!,rough day at glamourshots.xD ,It's good to see the next generation of prospective gamers...INDOCTRINATE them well.
@DON-Tip of the hat.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Santawraith said:
Don you have a beautiful family daughters are truly a joy of life, ....
merenwen said:
Your wive and daughter are gorgeous DON! loving the mermaid poster on the wall. :thumbsup:
Count Lasombra said:
@DON-Tip of the hat.
Thank you all xD

Sanai said:
DoN has a creepy, creepy family.
Creepy? Really? Why's that then? o.o

Goggalor

Necromancer
Thought it was about time i showed my face here so. Here i am in fujairah at work. Beer was 5 pounds a pint, thats just wrong.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
This is a really late post, I guess (I should look at this topic more often), but your kids are unbelievably adorable, DoN.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
I like it. I always enjoy seeing pics of you Annie.
I am particularly enjoying this one however. It appeals to my personality.

merenwen

Black Knight
Count lasombra: loving the pic, looking very scary! :vampire3:

found some photos of me scooba diving in 2008 the other day, thought i would add it to the collection
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi981.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fae297%2FSheila_Madder%2Fpics%2520of%2520me%2Fn853160601_4358247_9647.jpg&hash=4f062209164f9696faa0134033e7f661

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi981.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fae297%2FSheila_Madder%2Fpics%2520of%2520me%2Fn853160601_4358248_9948.jpg&hash=e188d3c70665462b4ff7d26da744c4dd

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
New faces, hm hm hm. Well, sort of.

Lasombra: Freaky smile that!

Cool pic, annie. It is like when you focus on the close up you look straight into the eye in the back. Nice effect.

Merenwen: blub blub!

Count Lasombra

Vampire Count
True Blood
@ Danceman-I was impersonating a horrible carnivorous bird called a Freshie,It's part of a comedic little story or string of gags I made up called 'The adventures of Bakka and Nak-Nak' it's an ostrich like tropical island bird with a big nasty serrated toucan beak,and a limited speech capacity like a parrot and associates all other types of creatures into one of two categories "Friend??" or "FRESH!!!!" which if you haven't guessed, means Flesh...they have a hard time with L's *shrug* I would elaborate more,but the doctors at the sanitarium limit our computer time :'(

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Merewen, Hey you're cheating, thats in a tub (or perhaps in something bigger, but still!)! I can see the floor! ;)

merenwen

Black Knight
Boo: its not a bathtub! you can see the floor because i am at the bottom! :tongue: It was basicly a big underwater pretend wreckage where you learn to scooba dive. but its not a tub! :innocent:

Grish

Liche
True Blood
This summer I went to Banff. They have a town that's underwater, that during summer the moving water stirs up so much dirt its hard to see anything. So people go scuba diving in the middle of winter, when the lake is covered in a thick sheet of ice to check out an underwater ghost town.

Creepy, and awesome. I want to try it out (might be a bit chilly, but just dress warm) when I go back there to do some snowboarding.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
As part of the tafe course I am doing, our class got to go to a reptile centre and do a venomous snake handling course. Its basically just a course where they demonstrate how to release+recapture a bunch of different snakes, then get you to do the same. (Using capture tongs and a snake bag of course) Its basically a way to see if snake handling is for you so you can decide whether to do a proper course that licenses you to capture snakes.

Heres a picture of a pissed of tiger snake, one of the 3 snakes I got to capture (the other two where a dugite and a death adder)

He was not happy and actually struck the tongs when one of my classmates was doing it, leaving venom on the tongs.

Also, here is a picture of something far more dangerous and vicious, waiting to ambush me in a rubbish bin

ChaosJedi666

Black Knight
Aw, just too cute Sanai! (The kitteh, not the snake or Sanai in a skirt...
I should post up a pic of mine on here, he turned one the other day xD
Really don't like snakes, or spiders, which leaves me wondering why I am coming back to Perth next year?