• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Yourself! On a picture...

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
"Come to Australia... you might accidentally get killed..." Gotta love the Scared Weird Little Guys...

Nice pics all, and Sanai, I thought you lot over in the west juggled snakes as a passtime? :tongue: All I've got to deal with is the dirty great 6m shark that just HAPPENS to turn up on the goldcoast the day I go to the beach! :(

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
No our passtimes are wrestling crocodiles, playing knifey spooney, wrestling crocodiles and riding around in kangaroo pouches.

Count Lasombra

Vampire Count
True Blood
Good to see ya General Lee.Looks like you ran outta room on the fridge,lovin' the paper cut out of the murder victim xD.I didn't beleive the US was that far behind,the UK apparantly teaches forensics in kindergardten :|.

my eldest is in year one now so he's as far as using Luminol and testing dna xD
every day we get more pictures home from school and he would quiet happily go through a ream of paper drawing and writing. he's also quite a good painter

Adam painting his first space marine

not bad for a 4 year old

Count Lasombra

Vampire Count
True Blood
It's always good to see new tabletop gamers.It seems with all the high tech distractions we are on the verge of becoming an endangered species.

Here is a few rare photos of me... I hate my picture taken! As a warning, if you thought your non-sterotypical gamer pictures were good, check these out! :perv: This is what happens when you start you drawing on yourself at a young age!

Anyways, these are real photos, and no chopping except for the one for fun. That, and the mohawk is completely gone now, so you have to ignore that.

This was right after my face was tattooed... looks like I cant get a regular 9-5 job anymore.

Me doing my job...

Just for fun...

Some of my work that you will recognize! :)

I live in Idaho Falls, ID, but I am going to start traveling for tattoo conventions hopefully pretty soon.

If you want, add me either on myspace or facebook (www.myspace.com/troll4666 or www.facebook.com/Troll4666) and you can watch me for where ever I am heading.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Yeah really nice. I am hoping to get a sleeve done next year, thought I am trying to design one that flows altogether down the arm. I dislike the ones that are made up of different unrelated tattoos.

Desciple, make sure you check all around your area. Your in the UK, and I know without a doubt that there are some really skilled artists in your area. Portfolios are going to be a major aspect, and for a sleeve, you are going to spend a LOT of time in the chair. Even in our own shop, we have 5 tattooists, and each of us has our own flair that we add to every piece we do. For example, I use a LOT of color, focusing a lot on American Illustrative (pick your style like realism or traditional and shade it out all new school, bright colors, underglow) Your best bet is to go in, with an idea, a few references, and let the artist have fun. Just remember that for good work, you want to pay the extra. Find out the hourly rate, plan what you can do every month, and go with it from there.

Recently I just finished a sleeve based on Alice Coopers schools out for summer. We have a whole bunch of just random things, but it all has to do with the lyrics and a simple background to tie it all in.

Sounds very nice :D I'm gonna get my first ink soon.. as soon as my money will figure how to stay in my wallet till there's enough ;)

Well, my clan is having an x-mas contest, so I just did this as my contribution :zombie3:

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fusera.imagecave.com%2FNemesister%2Fxmas.jpg&hash=af2005e023b56c03c99d339a5a1ed0d5

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
While not entirely technically correct perhaps, this (slightly) modified picture of me at a class party is just too good to pass up here! In my own humble opinion, of course..

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimg688.imageshack.us%2Fimg688%2F5681%2Femil3.jpg&hash=fc83a83093e79ca1822235345201e819

"..and this my happy face." :devil2:

:lol:

Edit: woah, and I just now noticed the picture in the post above mine. That looks nice, gross and gooey. :vampire2:

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc4%2Fhs1123.snc4%2F148558_10150092884075132_722535131_7878431_2929346_n.jpg&hash=542d1daafe1ca6ee614ef885f6b4a540

Oph/Cham chained to a grave in the snow. In the dark, in the snow, chained to a grave. For Art.

Hells yes.

More snowy pics when the internet is being less slow & useless & I can set up a flickr page in less than 4 flippin' years. Turns out England is slightly less boring than anticipated.

Annie

Grave Guard
hehe, I really like the picture of your third ghoul, the colours are really warm and there's a definite "enough today, paparazzi!" gesture xD

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Thanks annie ya in the end of that day they had enough of presents and of family that is for sure. Too many people for us almost hermits.

hey guys , ima bit of a technology reject that and computers don't like me , so with that in mind could anyone please tell me upload photos on this ??

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
First off you'll need to upload your image to a hosting website. ImageShack is an example. There you can browse your computer for the picture you wish to upload quickly and easily. Remember to make sure that the image you upload isn't excessively large like they often are when coming out of a camera. You'll find a bunch of resizing options on ImageShack below the Upload/Browse field. When you're done, click the big Upload Now button. After that you'll find some different links on the left side of the screen, two of them being 'Link' and 'Direct Link' - both of these will work for this purpose. Copy the text in one of the fields, and create a new reply here on CN. In the row of red buttons just above the window for typing your text you'll find one that says "Insert image" if you hover your mouse cursor over it. Click on it, and paste your copied image link text into the window that appears. When you press 'OK', the correct code for the image will appear at the spot where you left the cursor in the text-typing window when you clicked on the "Insert image" button. You're of course free to move it around by using copy+paste after that. :)

Let us know if things still aren't working out like you want it to~

masterspark thanks for that it was great help and now im a little less technologically challenged , you are awesome xD

i really dont know what to say about this photo xD

this is my twin brother , his girlfriend and me!!

oh and least i forget , now you have photographic evidence of my inabailty to climb trees :redface:

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
No worries buddy. :)

That last picture is hilarious, by the way. You just know something bad's gonna happen, and soon. :lol: