• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Royals

Skeleton
Jul 12, 2010
Annie said:
me on a good day....

180309_10150381664355234_514885233_17098333_6907691_n.jpg

FAP FAP FAP

Royals

Skeleton
Jul 12, 2010
I have some pictures from my hapkido class I'll post up soon. There's a parade coming up as well and we've been charged with breaking boards so maybe I'll get some pictures of that.

merenwen

Black Knight
Jul 12, 2010
Colchester
oo id love to see that :D I dont really have any new pics of me. but everyone knows what I look like now anyway. I wana see these pics Royals!

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I'll be putting up new pics a bit later this year when I have lost a bit more weight. I have managed to stick to my new fitness regime since xmas and so far it has really paid off. Was looking at an xmas pic and I was amazed at how fat I was then!

Btw Sanai - great pic. Methinks you look pretty cool, with that "Mess with me and I'll beat you to death with your own arms" look :thumbsup:

Royals

Skeleton
Jul 12, 2010
Disciple of Nagash said:
I'll be putting up new pics a bit later this year when I have lost a bit more weight. I have managed to stick to my new fitness regime since xmas and so far it has really paid off. Was looking at an xmas pic and I was amazed at how fat I was then!

Btw Sanai - great pic. Methinks you look pretty cool, with that "Mess with me and I'll beat you to death with your own arms" look :thumbsup:

I know exactly what you mean. I started hapkido up in February and since then I've lost roughly 25 pounds and I started lifting weights again to build up some muscle. I looked at an old picture and I wasn't happy. However, I hate going to the gym . . .

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I doubt I could beat anyone to death lol, but thanks DoN.
I do have a pretty strong punch however, despite how malnourished I am.

merenwen

Black Knight
Jul 12, 2010
Colchester
Congrats DON and Royals for losing lots of weight! what exactly is Hapkido? I used to do a lot of martial arts but never heard of hapkido.

Royals

Skeleton
Jul 12, 2010
merenwen said:
Congrats DON and Royals for losing lots of weight! what exactly is Hapkido? I used to do a lot of martial arts but never heard of hapkido.

Thanks, Kiddo!

Hapkido is very defensive martial art. It's used by Korean police and utilizes a variety of throws, joint locks, chokes, along with some strikes. There's also a decent amount of weapons involved as well. I'm about a month away from testing for my orange belt, which I'm pretty excited for. My instructor is also about to start teaching Gongkwon Yusul which is Korean mixed martial arts (kick boxing, hapkido, yudo, and jujitsu). I feel like a little kid when I tell my friends I'm going to my martial arts class, but it's really fun! What forms did you study?

merenwen

Black Knight
Jul 12, 2010
Colchester
I studied plain old karate, judo and jujitsu, i really want to learn krav maga when I have time again and wing chun (because I am a small girl and wing chun mixed with krav maga would be awesome!) I reached brown belt in Karate, but had to give it up because I was doing gymnastics 3-4 times a week.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Im taking up good ol' fashioned boxing :) Though the personal trainer I was working with on the psyche ward had me doing a few muai thai moves in the work out sessions aswell. I really, really enjoy hitting things.

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
Jul 26, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
@ Annie

Somehow your pic reminds me of a flamer of Tzeentch. I think it's the multitude of mouths. xD

And um...you haven't like, converted to Chaos worship or anything, right? Just making sure.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu