Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Recent content by Schatt
The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
@Farmer7574
;) Actually I'm working on 4th edition Undeads and going to complete all pre-slotta undead I have, so the new Nagash and the other plastic VCs will probably stay boxed for years.
Hi,
Here's a vintage Arkhan The Black on Undead Chariot.
The chariot has 2 options - Fly mode and Attack mode.
Miniature hinge allows you to raise and lower the carriage.
Citadel plastic horses had been replaced with metal Iron Claw steeds.
I'm a big fun of Dark Omen PC game so I tried to...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.