• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Anilar(Wood Elf ) vs. Sweeney Todd(VC) 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Standard bearer goes down. I'm not at home now so I don't have access to BC, and I can't tell if my charge automatically suceeds.

The last charge will be Zombies against the Eagle Noble. Pretty sure that one automatically suceeds.

Anilar

Wight King
You a just slightly over 8 inches away with the knights, a little further with the dead standard bearer. But not longer than an automatic charge. And yes zombies will succeed too.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Actually, that is an automatic success. Because even if I get snake eyes, I have a total charge distance of 9''(M7).

So Vargheists definitely catch and rout GG3. Black Knight+Lord will contact the front of GG1. And Zombies will contact the flank of your Noble. I'll do the map after I get home.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
No, you're right. Silly me. That is indeed what you wrote. I read "not longer than an automatic charge" as "no longer an automatic charge" :slapface:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Map's up. The Vargheists have actually pursued all the way off table and will be back next turn(if there is one). And the Ghouls just reform on the spot(might have made a little mistake there, as there's no easy tool for me to do that)

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Awesome! 3 Zombies bite it and your Noble takes a S10 wound.

No. of PD lost on the left, no. of zombies raised on the right:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
5 Zombies raised(3+2 for being L2) and 3 Zombies lost means a net gain of 2 Zombies.

So, in summary of this rather eventful spell:

2 Zombies raised
3 Black Knights raised
1 Blood Knight raised
Spirit Host regains its lost wound
S10 wound on your Noble.
2 PD lost

I have 3 PD remaining.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
So, rectified summary:

5 Zombies raised
3 Black Knights raised
1 Blood Knight raised
Spirit Host regains its lost wound
S10 wound on your Noble.
2 PD lost

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
I guess that concludes my magic phase. Let's do the all-important GG1 combat first. Unfortunately, I need to wait for you to get back before I start on that.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Looks like I forgot to put up the updated map. Well, here we go. Awaiting your return to do the GG1 combat.

PS: I figured out the solution to getting past the issue of our units flying all over the place. It's called 'Reset Current Turn'

Anilar

Wight King
And well you need to do a spetacular flunk of all your attacks for me to have a tiny chance of winning now.

Anilar

Wight King
My champion will sacrifice his life to make sure that 3 or so attacks only is directed at him.

Fear, fear I fear, you do not fear the fear. I know im rambling.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Well, this town ain't big enough for two champions, if you know what I mean...(my champ accepts, in case you didn't get that)

That means my Lord will swing against the regular GG. To hit:

Status
Not open for further replies.