• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Will quick reform GG2. Made them 8 wide in the front rank, and turned them a bit, so they can see the tower, but if your marauders want to charge them, they have to charge them to the front.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
End of movement. Im assuming that GG1 have uninterupted line of sight to the tower over GG3. As it should be towering over them all, even the treeman. And im not even sure that two times hardcover stack, which might be the case for GG2. As Depending on how big a treeman I have might obscure the tower.

Well time for some magic.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Right T5 Eagle noble then.

Will heal a wound on my BSB, with Lore of life lore atribute.

Will cast Earth Blood on wizards own unit. 2 dice

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Well guess ill start shooting then. GG1 first. Wizard will be the first die, she hit just as well, but only shoot str 3 arrow. Hard cover short range so hit on 5+

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Thank the Ruinous Powers for small mercies.

BTW, if you're gonna fire GG2 at the Marauders in the tower as well, I believe the leftmost 4 cannot shoot due to the tower being out of their 90 degree LOS arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu