• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, given more information

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Count michael

The Undead Sparky
May 17, 2010
Timaru
Nearly finished bio just need help with the magical and fighting speciality, my character will be a scholarly type vampire so very little close combat prowess more magical based what would be considered not too OP but still believable for a vampire spending his whole life with his head in books to be an average wizard

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
True Blood
Sep 29, 2013
New Zealand
So the fighting speciality would be along the lines of "...prefers to fight with X Lore of magic than dirty his hands" or something. The magic itself would probably be low to mid level power. How old is he?

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
So I worked out the math the problem was I couldn't remember if the crusades happened before of after the Vampire Wars they were before and apparently that would make Mearon about 800 years old

Count michael

The Undead Sparky
May 17, 2010
Timaru
Join us Ghouly!!! You know you want to:) I suck at writing too I failed English back at school chances are my bio is hard to read for which I apologise

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
I want to, but the character I was going to use is too powerful for this RP so I got to start over.

EDIT actually guys I changed my mind I can't roleplay worth shit so I'm not going take part

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu