• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Marius (VC) Vs Voidwright (VC) 1500pts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the magic phase is over. Here is the updated map. Turns out I can only recover 2 gg, as I've run out of room. Shooting - Banshee into the unit engaged with my general (first) and the ME into the unit engaged with my other skeletons (right)

Oops... forgot to attach the map. The mortis engine does 4 wounds, no armor saves. I've blown through the entire phase so far, so I'll wait up to see if you need to make any regen saves.

Hmm, surprised your Mortis Engine managed to charge the skellies - didn't think they were in it's front arc?

Oh well, 4 6+ regen saves.

The back end of the unit was in the front arc, but the engine couldn't make it until the gg moved. Granted, its a huge risk because your unit has the flaming banner, but it was just sitting there being boring. Why don't we do that fight first, while we're here.

Top of the round, d6 impact hits.

3 Die.

On to blender boy.

Hmm, choices, choices. Basil will continue to attack the skelly's.

Hits on 3+ with re-rolls.

8 Kills.

Current Res -

9 (8 Kills, Standard) vs. 9 (3 Kills, Standard, 3 Ranks, Flank attack, Charging)

I believe the remaining order for this combat is:-

Banshee swarm
Both Sets of skellys & the Corpsemaster
Spirit Horde

4 wounds, and you'll get both armor and regen or parry.

As I don't think its possible for you to deal 5 wounds in this round to the ME, I'll roll its attacks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.