• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Marius (VC) Vs Voidwright (VC) 1500pts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, 1 wound.

You'll get whatever AS you have, but no regen.

I also believe 2 more skellies can attack the Mortis Engine - tho I believe they'll need 5+ to hit & 6+ to wound.

Ok, that's it for that combat.

I believe the totals are:-

9 (10) (8 Kills (1 pending), Standard) vs. 11 (5 Kills, Standard, 3 Ranks, Flank attack, Charging)

I'm going to lose by either 1 or 2 depending on your save.

Well, I win by 1 then. Why don't we do my general next. I'm not sure if your skellies would have ASF for any reason, but either way I'll roll my general's attacks to get them out of the way. Assuming no ASF, the order should go Vampire Lord, Banshee, skeletons, GG...

That said, 3's to hit.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Hi - Could wehave this thread closed please? I've finally got some free time, but Void's not been online in the last month so doesn't look like this will go any further unfortunately. Cheers. (Marius)
[Mod] Thread locked as per request. Let us know if Void comes back and you want it reopened. [/Mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.