NSFW-Sexiest Warhammer based artwork?

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Not artwork, in the traditional sense... but some more cosplay pics.

More cosplay Daemonettes:

114830%20-%20Daemonette%20Warhammer_40k%20warhammer.jpg

A Dark Elf? Sorceress:

View attachment afarm3.static.flickr.com_2483_4016684289_560ce5ae45.jpg

Had to post this, just cuz I thought it looked pretty damn cool:

aapi.ning.com_files_n85DH_dfftH7Z1_jD4onxld9CsjHYiVnt8SOTgJ7cU76c4f567608698ea43e7d8335eb7ed88.jpg

And you HAVE to check out the pics here, especially the one of Saint Celestine Cosplay. Very well done! That for sure should be classified as "art".

Humaneater

Black Knight
Remind me to come to this forum more often.

Thats right, I also have an unsavoury obsession with Boobies and Leman Russ's.

Cromenon

Necromancer
*Sits on the (heavily ornamented) leather armchair with a cup of cognac in one hand*

... Continue, gentlemen... :lol:

But before, let me contribute. Who said that the very Primarchs didn't have, all of them, hot twin sisters!? THEY DO! SWEET HERESY!

Attachments

• Primarchs_as_teen_girls.png
    Primarchs_as_teen_girls.png
    550.1 KB · Views: 131

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Bishop said:
Not artwork, in the traditional sense... but some more cosplay pics.

More cosplay Daemonettes:

114830%20-%20Daemonette%20Warhammer_40k%20warhammer.jpg

The face of the young dude on the background is priceless. xD

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
I can't see half these pics. :( It makes me sad, since I hugely enjoy staring at women's naked chests for hours on end. Oh yes, and merry christmas (somewhat delayed) ath05.deviantart.net_fs48_300W_f_2009_210_9_d_Exaltation_by_Illuminette.jpg

Christophe von Carstein

Vampire Count
True Blood
Im quite impressed with the dark elf sorceress mind, why can't someone like that shop at one of my local GWs :(

Also I agree with Raizi that the lads face in that pic is priceless

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
I have delved into the warp, risking my soul and sanity to bring you images of the very annoying but strangely arousing...
Cultist Chan!
1305689178975.jpg

40k_Cultist_Chan_by_JoPereira.jpg

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
The body is also hugely distended and out of proportion in almost every way :tongue:

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Hot damn! I am so glad I resurrected this thread xD Very nice but the Perverted One demands more!!

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Let's see if I can manage to draw something myself with this theme. Searching the net for these pictures has awakened my primal urges...

to draw and paint again. xD

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
I have quite a few I could upload from my wallpapers folder, but many of them would probably violate this sites rules. (Also my download is capped until the monthly reset so it makes it hard :/ )

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Raizi said:
to draw and paint again. xD

So that's what they call it these days which makes artists like me... prostitutes or pimps?! LOL Not that I am complaining of course.

Reminds me of my own lessons and my first class with a nude model, boy was I distracted. Paintings improved after the initial shock wore off though :tongue:

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Zephyr said:
Reminds me of my own lessons and my first class with a nude model, boy was I distracted. Paintings improved after the initial shock wore off though :tongue:

Well, I've found out that the only queer moment comes when the model puts his/her clothes back on. Somehow I see people just as lumps of flesh until that point when working with a live model. When they're all dressed up and drinking coffee like the rest of us, I feel uncomfortable. xD

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Huh I feel the exact same way now. Pretty weird but good for not getting distracted!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Sanai said:
I have quite a few I could upload from my wallpapers folder, but many of them would probably violate this sites rules. (Also my download is capped until the monthly reset so it makes it hard :/ )

Ooooh, now I really want to see them :)

Marius

Ghoul
Just so Bravo know's what is Gunheart's character COULD have looked like..... missed opportunity dude :perv:

kriegautomotivator.jpg

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Well, she is death korps- They literally show no emotion, rarely expose any of their flesh, and do not even have names or identities of their own. She would only engage in Coitus if ordered to, in which case she would probably just lie there still as a statue without flinching while you did your thing. But the picture is sexy :tongue: