• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

NSFW-Sexiest Warhammer based artwork?

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Normally this sort of work is more hilarious than really worth to look at but that last one is pretty good actually.:)

Raven Torrid

Black Knight
xD Here's a bit more. :perv:

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F_GPsTTakKnNc%2FSHaLB8GGndI%2FAAAAAAAAAHk%2F7HqE6I_qDrA%2Fs1600-h%2FSisters_of_battle_02.jpg&hash=e7ab7594968dd1062914a268b4d72c34

EDIT: For some reason not all pictures show properly for me, but if you go "right click -> view image", it should work.

Last edited:

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Come on guys, can't let the perversion die down.

I remember the days when it was filthier than being locked in a Sperm bank over the weekend with nothing to drink. :innocent:

hairyjeff

Crypt Horror
Just looking at this page.... the crawling Dark Eldar in RavenTorrids' set looks distressingly like my first wife. probably has the same temperament......