• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

NSFW-Sexiest Warhammer based artwork?

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sanai said:
She would only engage in Coitus if ordered to, in which case she would probably just lie there still as a statue without flinching while you did your thing.
ASFR *coughs* Don't ask me how I know this stuff. I'm off to be holy now, Sabbath is starting in a few hours. :innocent:

Bravo_10

Dark Lord of Eternal Sorrow
True Blood
I simply assumed it was a Genestealer because of their rather unfortunate habit of using human hosts to reproduce. It seemed as though she might perhaps be part of a Genestealer cult. Although now that you mention it, those claws and barbed tail certainly seem Lictor-ish.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
By the way, if you were in any way aroused by any of the above (Except the sister of battle Canonness) you are now a heretic and will be purged.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Sanai said:
By the way, if you were in any way aroused by any of the above (Except the sister of battle Canonness) you are now a heretic and will be purged.
Ok...Will they be coming to my house or do I have to go somewhere to be purged?

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
The Inquisition will be coming for you.... WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
Because no one expects the Imperial Inquisition.

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Had a chat with Sanai, and we both thought this would be a great idea to revive this wonderful thread.

So I'll start with possibly the most popular cultist on the internet: Cultist chan

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
I can imagine dark eldar to be the most possessive/greedy/jealous lovers out there...if the are actually in love with someone that is.