Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW1

For those of you who don't want to go to the blog, here is the finished skulltaker. Yesterdays blog gave WIP pictures of him.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Deamons_20c9cacf3ec27f9df8f91fb7aaf9885ad8.webp


ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Deamons_209e315622a11f84ae441b63baa9ef194c.webp



Last nights blog was about the demon command. I'll be taking pictures of them later.
Having fun yet
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW1

So actually I am doing two Abaddons one for my and one for a friend. Please see the picture below.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_21431e9d.webp

Mine is the traditional one the other one who is converted is my friend's.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_b9bd5dcb.webp

His after last night is actaully done mine is just getting started with gold. (not shown in pictures)
 
RE: Hive Fleet Nosferatu A Tyranid Plog Update 12-17-11 Trygon

Really nice conversion Santa, very unusual. It is very reminiscent of 2nd edition Tyranids when the weapons were more separate for the actual nid.
 
RE: Hive Fleet Nosferatu A Tyranid Plog Update Dominatrix

Thanks don buy I only did the painting on this one It was a commission from a local who allies with the chaos armies against the might of the imperial forces. It is a awesome sight on the battle field when it takes titan's on in hand to hand combat
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Abbadon the Dispoiler

So today is a special update day. I have three freinds to share with you.

First is my pledge for January Abbadon the despoiler the right hand of Horus himself.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Legion_20of_20Chaos_011312abbadon.webp


Second is lord Zhufor who is just too cool to not have as a terminator lord
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Legion_20of_20Chaos_122811zuhfor.webp


Third is one of my choosen of khorne
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Legion_20o21ddc2480bf837636a12b856936ae063.webp
 
RE: Loyalists and the emporer's minion's.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander1e72c97dfb3a0d526355b2b3b8b099d6.webp

this is one of the custom terminators I did as a commission. This all started after I sold off the larger portion of my salamander army. As my taste's for a good guy army turned twords world eaters preheresy. Though the person who bought most of my army commissioned me to do more.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamanderc2c18d641cb39748cebae570c86566c8.webp

Veteran flamer I note my veterans with a black helm or partially black helm unlike the codex markings as Vulcan never agreed with it.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander32156a57c7c811af8d7897d6184e1b2d.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamanderf186d0a98fe006fb08bc8aa1004c3a3a.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander89b945d9fd21b7a887c640161cbfde41.webp

The person who did the commission preferred beaky helms as the veteran's

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamanderf86ebe0aa9f0e82f473b5d5aaa35ad32.webp

Missle's away or should it be fire in the hole

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander4ef3ec206a58ce194f1aefdd4789ee45.webp

Burn heretic burn anyone for a bbq

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander6f35cd7ec32c2c4c9b8852a6dbce2ed1.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander93f6ba95448d5e87272d538eac60ff34.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamanderaba78f9fc86285b5d2818b8dfd6d2b18.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamandera9401b7d91403005be8e0ea7ae45ee88.webp

For a few veterans more.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamanderc1daaef36d666e6a309ea9fdd3894cbe.webp

The commissioner said this model made him cry I am glad it was a blase to paint.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander3c3aae7bbe0f8478b7c3e30fc3d6f33d.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamanderf2574a4edb54944c105444775006b778.webp

It's hammer time

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander5fa85ce368c34f71141813dd661774b3.webp

Boring its just a dread.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander796c99bcb515d5b5b513ddadf7834068.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamanderaeee604e27f4508820b135d8b5637a91.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander381fb87cf605041c1760380d993036f3.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander3d21e58d480bb39da6ca776d85354c87.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamanderd174030788418c46674d755141b0d3df.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamandere62a72188368bb6f5e3764b7058a6c1f.webp

So for a few scout's I really like how there clothing turned out I love the khaki feel to there paints almost like real fatigue's. I got the idea out of the white dwarf that had the pictures of the salamander scouts.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander44da00d81f1c80e4f20a2c56c014a070.webp

The real pray and spray.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamanderc33f0d69e0994d111138e51a07857d1a.webp

Chapter master Tu'shan

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamanderda41671a8efff622a59704ae4f0ecea9.webp

We got a melta bomb and know how to use it.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander95affe4fcfdb298d95b2a6b802946229.webp

I did this marine up with a flaming wreath. As I felt laurels did not look right but a fire halo would. I liked it.

Thats all for now save for these wip shots.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_4e9c68d3.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_50a48c3c.webp


Remember check out my word press for daily updates.
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 1-29-12 vargheist wip and tutorial.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_77e8631f.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_0d7e5a32.webp


So for my birthday my wife got me some vargheists. She is currently painting them. Which we are turning this into a bit of a tutorial as well. So first step was a primer of skull white that is not shown here.
Next was a basecoat of reaper's maiden flesh from their HD collection. A close color to that in the GW line is elf flesh. That's what is shown in the pictures above.
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 1-29-12 vargheist wip and tutorial.

Wow. That's really something, Santa. Wasn't sure about it, looking at the second picture (dry brush of space wolves grey) but the wash really makes it look good!
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Khorne champion with wings

I always wanted to do something similar. Lovely conversion, nice and simple but to the point.

An idea I had was to replace the power axe with a chaineaxe from the Khorne Beserker kit; might look cool. Up to you, though; he looks great as is.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu