RE: Loyalists and the emporer's minion's.
this is one of the custom terminators I did as a commission. This all started after I sold off the larger portion of my salamander army. As my taste's for a good guy army turned twords world eaters preheresy. Though the person who bought most of my army commissioned me to do more.
Veteran flamer I note my veterans with a black helm or partially black helm unlike the codex markings as Vulcan never agreed with it.
The person who did the commission preferred beaky helms as the veteran's
Missle's away or should it be fire in the hole
Burn heretic burn anyone for a bbq
For a few veterans more.
The commissioner said this model made him cry I am glad it was a blase to paint.
It's hammer time
Boring its just a dread.
So for a few scout's I really like how there clothing turned out I love the khaki feel to there paints almost like real fatigue's. I got the idea out of the white dwarf that had the pictures of the salamander scouts.
The real pray and spray.
Chapter master Tu'shan
We got a melta bomb and know how to use it.
I did this marine up with a flaming wreath. As I felt laurels did not look right but a fire halo would. I liked it.
Thats all for now save for these wip shots.
Remember check out my word press for daily updates.