Sharkbelly's Projects

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
I will! The Azyrite Ruins and Hallowheart stuff is already done, as is one Realmgate. I went with a simple spray/wash/highlight scheme. I don't have a pic handy, though.
 
I finally got around to putting the Numinous Occulum together. It only took a little bit of green stuff to close the gap...

large.webp
 
Two of the earliest AoS kits, the Archway and the Occulum, were pretty warped. The other stuff has been great, though.

Here are some Azyrite Ruins and a Realmgate on the Blasted Hallowheart board. Good stuff.

large.webp
 
Thank you very much! Now for a change of pace: I've begun the process of re-basing some old WOTC Star Wars metal characters that I painted a while back. I've added a little height to each base, and now they will be more consistent with the new Star Wars Legion models. I hope you enjoy them.

The first is the Cerean Jedi. This guy was my character in the Living Force campaign for many years.

large.webp


Next up is the Human Male Fringer.

large.webp


Last, for now, is a Warhammer 40K model that I painted up do be a human soldier.

large.webp
 
Okay, I've finally gotten around to some Greenskins that have been in a box for a while. I think these guys will make a nice complement to my ogres.

large.webp
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu