• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Necromancer(s)

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
I also finished recently a mini that I can post here. It's a liche, but as far as all the tabletop rules are concerned, it doesn't really matter if the necromancer has flesh on their bones or not!

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-FZGuF169dH4%2FW7CJ6kUUl9I%2FAAAAAAAACE8%2FBqySpxzKGEoPIA1KfmxwD44mf2Q2GSxqwCLcBGAs%2Fs1600%2Fmertvet_small.jpg&hash=16fbb0554dac09153fa7927517a3d7ae

ProperGoffic

Bringing Sixy Back
True Blood

Three little ones and a big 'un! The original Necromancer from my Undead warband in Mordheim, where it all really got started, plus the Warlock and, finally, after so many years, a painted Witch; literally just finished her today.

The Master, below, is of course from Warhammer Quest. He was a gift, who I've finally gotten around to repairing and colour-grading to match the rest of my army.

Malisteen

Master Necromancer
True Blood

Some time last year I finally finished this model, which had been sitting round half done since, like, the end times. I'm really happy with how it turned out, between the slight conversion (head swap from the empire wizard kit) to give it a slightly more dignified & ceremonial look in fitting with the mixed VC/TK 'undead legion' theme of my army and the super limited color palette I finally decided on, which I had been nervous about but am pretty happy with now.