• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Necromancer(s)

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Also known as a Painting Blog. Simply a thread in The Dead Shall walk where you have pictures of your whole army and updates as your army grown. And I concur, you should start a plog :)

Ah. Well why not. I'll see what can do next time I have a day off; don't want to use reuse old pictures since some of them were taken in pretty bad light.

Made a thing. He'll be a Wight King or a Necromancer depending on what I need him to be.
Also one of my few attempts at OSL, it's not a thing I normally does.

I love Artisturn's kitbash. A most excellent and individual figure.

Here are my two ancient specimens (ancient figures, paint jobs and they look old too!)

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi69.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fi49%2Fpadrissimus%2Fpadrissimus006%2FNecromancersOld_zpsdqysuawa.jpg&hash=f30127bacdd699b26f738bd2c4aa0f21

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Excellent work indeed. The colours you've used for the cloak, in particular, give him that aged wizard look, which is just right for that particular Necromancer model in my opinion.