Show us your Skellys

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
How did I not comment on this before?! What a cool model :pumpkin: I was hoping he was holding a rose, but alas, I think it's just a scepter or something. Ah well, still cool guy :ghost:

[/quote]

Might just be my crappy painting but that it indeed a rose.
A true lady-killer he is.
 
Hey Tawg,

I will def get a hobby lamp but it'll have to wait until September as all my money is going on my wedding and I made a deal with my fiancée that if she allowed me to get the vc battalion box and all paints i'm going to need to paint them, then I won't spend anymore til after the wedding. Yes I have a ball and chain around my ankle already... Yes dear i'm coming.

Tim
 
Really? :O Got something picked out already?

Damn it would make a great Lahmian army with skeletons being disturbingly dressed up xD
 
Just finished a box a skellys along with a home made movement tray. Tho I need to add more to complete the unit, I guess it's nb for a 1st shot =]

ai39.tinypic.com_333ief6.webp
 
I just finished my Skittles. Mantic models. I went for a nasty, rusty, dirty sort of feeling, but with an ethereal, ghostly banner and a little OSL around the eye-sockets.

The banner didn't turn out as ghostly as I hoped, but it is very eye-catching because I highlighted it with visible-light-fluorescing paint.

ai134.photobucket.com_albums_q101_MCP1_Skittles4.webp


ai134.photobucket.com_albums_q101_MCP1_Skittles1.webp


ai134.photobucket.com_albums_q101_MCP1_Skittles2.webp


ai134.photobucket.com_albums_q101_MCP1_Skittles3.webp


ai134.photobucket.com_albums_q101_MCP1_Skittles5.webp
 
Here are mine. The idea is that they were necro'd from the remnants of a firestorm and their bones have been charred black, with necromatic energy coming from the eyes and heart

ai.imgur.com_YtOsw9i.webp


ai.imgur.com_OIaXUO8.webp


ai.imgur.com_f0UYiPg.webp


ai.imgur.com_0HQZUmd.webp
 
My skeleton cav.

This is a mix of figures I painted around 1995 and another half-dozen or so that I just did this year to finally flesh out the unit.

Anyway, It feels good to finally have them all done, even if they are mishmash of styles, skill levels, and figure styles, spanning a couple decades.

The wight/champion is a really old Grenadier fig (iirc), and the motorcycle is from HotWheels, c1997

amadponies.net_images_undead_cav_1.webp


amadponies.net_images_undead_cav_3.webp



amadponies.net_images_undead_cav_5.webp

amadponies.net_images_undead_cav_6.webp


amadponies.net_images_undead_cav_7.webp
 
Just finished this little batch of hoplite styled skellies from Bronze Age

awww.madponies.net_images_undead_GrecoSkel1.webp


The detail isn't the sharpest on them, but as a result they paint up super fast.
 
The vampire Elessa von Saros is a bitter and spiteful creature, even for a vampire. She was turned more than a century ago by the Count, as a replacement for his lost bride. A salve for the wound in his heart. But she was quickly discarded as the Count realised that he could not heal his grief with carnal pursuits. He retains her services as he finds her abilities useful, but she is no longer the object of his desire and this knowledge burns at her.

In battle Elessa fights on foot, and leads the infantry contingent of the Count's forces.

ai.imgur.com_uW7uEEXh.webp

ai.imgur.com_9ZBuSN3h.webp


Elessa is a wickedly beautiful creature, and just as nimble as she is gorgeous. She has the Quickblood and Beguile vampiric powers. Not chosen for her magical abilities, she is a level one wizard.
 
A bunch of stuff I painted in the mid 1990s, finally all got bases to match my new stuff.

Bows

awww.madponies.net_images_undead_bows.webp


Scythes

awww.madponies.net_images_undead_scythe.webp


Spears

awww.madponies.net_images_undead_spears.webp


Handweapons

awww.madponies.net_images_undead_swords.webp



Skeleton Chariots:

awww.madponies.net_images_undead_Chariot1.webp

awww.madponies.net_images_undead_chariot2.webp

awww.madponies.net_images_undead_chariot3.webp
 
Here are my skeletons in mortal combat with my friend's halberdiers. I have 50 painted, but unfortunately no good group pics.

ai.imgur.com_Cesef22l.webp
 
Here are my skellies. Really enjoyed chopping men at arms' heads off to acquire these helmets xD
Banner is made from a mix of Dark Angel, Kroot and Empire bits.
ai42.tinypic.com_rh1t10.webp

ai39.tinypic.com_2yyvzva.webp

ai43.tinypic.com_2po7cxw.webp
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu