• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

So, what's everyone working on?

Shadespyre

Vampire Thrall
I spent the weekend ploughing through the "last" thirtyish of my Brown Orcs - it was raining, so I got a lot done. I'm a bit bored of them now if I'm honest! I should have pretty much 4000 points under 3rd Ed rules once I count it all up. The next step will be to make and paint all the standards and to finish all the bases (which are just plain black sand at the moment). I've never taken the approach of painting a whole army and then basing it afterwards before, so that should be interesting...

On the undead side, I finally got my hands on the Briar Queen model, so I shall paint her up at some point soon

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
@Shadespyre Now you're making me worry about finishing my O&G army's bases with grass and other details - they've amounted to around 250 bases and seem to keep growing...

On the undead front - I've got yet more grave guard on the go.