• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Tales of New Eden OOC

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Sorry folks, just got back from the hospital, nothing too bad but only got back today. Have to sleep now - Darvy's reaction would have been incredulous, still slightly unbelieving, but outwardly accepting (even if he has inward reservations about the "paranormal" world). I'll type it out in full when I wake up. :)

The Archivist

Archivist of the word The
True Blood
Guys, if there's a reason you aren't posting, Darvy not included, please tell me. I've left you with a choice, an open ticket to ask questions and a chance to interact and no-one's taken it up yet...

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Sorry, back again briefly - it wasn't an illness, was knocked off my bike and leg swelled up. Originally they said it wasn't too bad but turned out worse, I've been back for operations and now have Wolverine-style metal in my leg - can't summon it at will but should be fun for metal detectors. Anyway, big apologies to y'all, I'm scheduled for a check to see if the ops went fine tomorrow and then I'm released for a fortnight before the next check, so no more anaesthetics screwing me over.

The Archivist

True Blood
Good to hear. Everyone has accounted for their inactivity, and I look forward to having my players return shortly.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
So my leg swelled more than it should've, and they checked again and some dirt managed to get on the bone when they operated, but now it's covered by some of the metal - that was the short, unscientific explanation they gave me. I got back today to get some fresh clothes and books and I'm staying for at least a week, NPC me for now. Sorry.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
So my leg swelled more than it should've, and they checked again and some dirt managed to get on the bone when they operated, but now it's covered by some of the metal - that was the short, unscientific explanation they gave me. I got back today to get some fresh clothes and books and I'm staying for at least a week, NPC me for now. Sorry.
Hope you feel better buddy

The Archivist

True Blood
While you're all busy, rest assured I've been whirling up some really juicy twists. This is going to be fun!

When you read this, could you post in OOC with your next possible IC date? I don't want to stall if someone's around.

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
Tomorrow possibly, but almost certainly not. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Thursday if I'm lucky, maybe not until 3rd August

Finally got round to posting! Sorry it took so long...

I know you said Oko 'cause M and K are right next to each other on the keyboard, but I've decided to roll with it, 'cause it's funnier.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
Sorry guys! I went on holidays to the snow and forgot to tell anyone. I apologise for any inconvenience i caused

The Archivist

True Blood
No worries Lynks, it didn't affect us this time. Assume you stayed quiet until now, segue in when you're ready.