• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Tales of New Eden OOC

Worry not, gentle friends! In the early hours of Monday last, persons unknown spirited me off to that most accursed land of Normandy, keeping me imprisoned in the blackest pit, where no wi-fi could be found. However, using my strength and wit(and, though I do say it myself, judicious use of my roguish good looks) I managed to escape their clutches and am even now speeding away on a boat bound for the sceptres isles of Britain. I thank God for my salvation.

Alternatively, I could say I've just come back from a holiday, but I think my version's more interesting.

The Archivist

Archivist of the word The
True Blood
I'm glad to hear you're back in business. Are you going to reply to Nyasuki?

I've just read a cool book called Libriomancer. Expect inspired elements!

The Archivist

True Blood
Okay, @Get of W'soran and @spineyrequiem have posted, @Harland got reasons and @Count Darvaleth and @Lynks are still being vewy vewy quiet. I'm about to get on a plane back to the UK, so soon I'll be on home turf and ready to rock.

Once you've finalised your choice of partner (at the moment it looks like Nyasuki) and maybe given a brief IC overview each, I'll give you your first few leads. They'll start off easy, but there's a lot of plot machinery I'm lining up back here! ;)

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Uhm, by the looks of this this is no longer available for entering, am I correct to think that?

*frowns in concern of sanity*

The Archivist

True Blood
You would be incorrect. This rp is still open, and is an easy come easy go rp. If you make yourself a character I can segue you in.

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
Sorry for going silent, I seem to have missed my opportunity to do something particularly stupid. Oh well, another will come along soon enough. I'll have to make do for now.

The Archivist

True Blood
And now... I'm going to give you a direction to go in. First, however, welcome our new player Mello (Woo!).
Second, could I have a show of hands from Darvy and Lynks? If there's no reply I'm going to segue you out until you return.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
Amongst surgery and other comlications my life has become somewhat muddled at the moment. I'm sorry Archy but I don't think i'll be able to put much into playing for a while (as seen by these last few weeks). it's probably best if put me into the sideboard or whatever else you'd like to do with my character

The Archivist

True Blood
Okay, with no reply from the Count I am declaring His and Lynks' characters to be inactive. They're going to be able to do a bit of background work while the rest of us are out in the field.

Mello, whilst I did say I'd segue you in, that works too. Just post down to the board room and introduce yourself, then we've got our first location to head off to.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Waiting eagerly to join in :). Just give me the word of how/when to jump in (assuming my character is approved?) and I will post.

The Archivist

True Blood
Well, Sanai, I'm planning on giving you a lead in in a second. I just need everyone else to IC post they're ready to leave: that's @spineyrequiem , @Mello and @Harland ... I'll then do a transition post which will give you a chance to enter the fray.

I'm looking forward to actually starting the game proper, now (most) of the set-up has been done.

The Archivist

True Blood
@Mello, you're the last one to post before transition. If you don't post within a day, I'll move on and assume you've got on well with the others, or at least not said anything of note.

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Sorry for not being around :( University started for me this week, been heca busy. But I can fit a post in now :)

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
I should like to point out that Edwin is not there at the moment, he has gone to take a shower. He shall drop in presently.