• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Tales of New Eden OOC

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Am I alright to post again or shall I wait?

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
And Akky is from a family of sword wielding psychopaths who channel Ki for extra killy and prefer to fight from the shadows but are totally not ninjas...

Sorry your honour. I've been busy learning about war, hitting people with swords and doing my best to drink my weight in beer.

Gwen. Whoops, thought it was clear. I was trying to get across the idea that the 'special pizza' was in fact a cunning, not-at-all obvious code for 'assistance in taking down a shapeshifter cult'

So is this still going? I hadn't realise Omo's blithe ignorance as to whether or not the girl he was talking to could see him winking would grind things to a halt.

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
Trouble is Archy's very busy at university at the moment. I'll be badgering him to get this thing back on track soon enough.

As for myself, I'm in the same boat, but I still pop on from time to time.