• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The Eternal Court of the Carmine Rose

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Wow, that Briar Stag is amazing, you have a knack for finding cool models! The painting is really good too, with the light accents on the tips - altough I must admit, it's rather christmasy with the reds and greens ;)

The bones look great too, quite a menagerie there!

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
What a beautiful array of minis - perfect too considering the current competition topic.

That stag fits excellently with your army. Great job

Shadespyre

Vampire Thrall
There's always going to be something else that I can add to this army... here's Yet Another Undead Dragon

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi1147.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fo541%2FShadespyre%2FWARHAMMER%2FVampire%2520Counts%2FNew%2520Vampire%2520Counts%2Fedited-image_zpsiraa9j9o.png&hash=ff11dd6fd815bf430db6e18ade74829f

Yet another from the Reaper Bones range, I think this is from Kickstarter 4 but I have so many of their models I'm not sure any more... I stuck to the greens like I have for every other one, I think this is similar but different to the colours I used on others, I think the two-tone green works pretty well.

Someday I'll have to paint a "live" green dragon and find a way to make it NOT look like any of these...