I have been an active VC/Undead/Death player for several years. I enjoy making proxies and conversions, and (though it has been a long road) I also enjoy painting now as well.
The new Flesh-Eater Courts Battletome has motivated me to finally embrace the ghouls I have been neglecting. In the past I enjoyed an ugly blob of 30 Mantic ghouls and 8 proxy Horrors, along with an ugly old Terrorgheist (my first big model) for 8th edition. I'm breatihng new (un)life into these old models and adding to them with new flesh-eaters. With custom poses and Mantic heads I am starting to actually really dig the GW ghouls. I am very excited for this new army.
Here is the first preview of what I have been working on:
I have a million undead models, a lot of cool stuff I've made but my focus for now are the Flesh-Eaters - so this blog will be dedicated to them.
The new Flesh-Eater Courts Battletome has motivated me to finally embrace the ghouls I have been neglecting. In the past I enjoyed an ugly blob of 30 Mantic ghouls and 8 proxy Horrors, along with an ugly old Terrorgheist (my first big model) for 8th edition. I'm breatihng new (un)life into these old models and adding to them with new flesh-eaters. With custom poses and Mantic heads I am starting to actually really dig the GW ghouls. I am very excited for this new army.
Here is the first preview of what I have been working on:
I have a million undead models, a lot of cool stuff I've made but my focus for now are the Flesh-Eaters - so this blog will be dedicated to them.
Last edited: