• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

Well before this battle Jason, Simon, Peter and Niklaus were on our way to Neferata and considering that she likes to party and not go off war faring, so some diplomacy would be needed, and a nice cathedral setting could be a nice change of scenery

Jason could fight the guilt, Peter, Niklaus, V'azrin, Todd and I, are really just killing hero level monsters and defending the flank, so a Dreadlord would make the fight more even, cause right now the Nagashi and Priests are getting the snot kicked out of them by Niklaus.

O no no no, we were going there to caputre and tourture her, steal her cathederial and enslave her servents and such.
leaving me to be in charge of the cathederial and all its treasure as I tourture Neferata in my spare time and learn her secrets of magic.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
:frown: why when you could just rip her Heart out and leave it at that.

Goddammit gree now I'm picturing Graveclaw sitting at a little table with some lady holding a tiny little tea cup trying despertly not to break it.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
I agree with the urban setting, some more... political scenes will be fun. DoN, are we meant to win or lose this battle? Losing would be a nice setback, and make the final defeat more satisfying. It could also force the vampires to go to the empire, for safety, but also to see if they can provoke the Dreadlords into striking where all can see.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
well somewhere along the line Vlad is coming back shoty Graveclaw to be the first to drop Vlad on his head.

And we will have to deal with Nifereta sometime so we could always end up breaking her hold in Altdorf which means that Lhamaian from Beasts in Velvet could make a appearance Gingervere or what ever her name is.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ok so go answer a few questions:

Firstly the idea that we are just going to waltz in the Silver Pinnacle to kill Neferata is wrong. Don't forget that it was originally dwarven and will be very hard to overcome, plus Neferata is very powerful as befits a master and has a massive army at her disposal. After an excellent suggestion by Arion she will be making at introduction (in fact I think you should RP her Arion)

It looks like an urban setting is a favourite which sounds like fun. We can either have a subplot for the more monstrous vampires or I am sure we have casters skilled enough to cast glamour. In fact for pure hilarity I would prefer the second option, for the spel to go wrong and Graveclaw to be forced to act like an old lady until the spell wears off xD

In regards to the battle I would advance the plot but there has hardly been any posts ssince mine. Ghouly, I gave you a great opening, what are you waiting for? Jason, by all means go after the Guilt.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
I'm afraid to post cuse I don't want to god mod and I don't want Graveclaw to look like a wimp ether. And I don't know what to do with my Armie of Ghouls.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Godmodding is the act of making the other char look stupid or incompetant. If you just stage a fight, it should be fine.

Besides, the edit button is there for a reason.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
I'll also throw in my vote for an urban visit at some point. That sounds like it could indeed lead to some amusing situations. :lol:

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Unfortunately I am going to have to quite the RP for awhile seeing as at the Moment I just can't seem to write anymore. I will come back as soon as I get my act together.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Yeah, I'm also sorry to hear that you're feeling that way. It is as you say though, you can come down with a case of writers block every now and then.

Be back soon! :vampire2:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
My break wasn't so pleasant seeing as I spent most of yesterday on an IV drip. Sad to hear Ghouly's going, especially at this juncture.

And I vote yes for an urban trip as well. Sounds like a good change of pace to all the fighting in this RP.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
goulking88 said:
Unfortunately I am going to have to quite the RP for awhile seeing as at the Moment I just can't seem to write anymore. I will come back as soon as I get my act together.
I'm really sad to hear that Ghouly :( If there is anything more I can do PM me. Hopefully you will be back soon though.

In that case does anyone want to RP Graveclaw & the ghoul contingent against the Verdict to the end of this chapter?

Btw - I doubt I will be able to post this evening as going out. However I promise to post tomorrow so all carry on posting xD

@ Todd - that sounds terrible. I hope you're ok now?

Before anyone notices, yes, I am still here, and I checked the site regularly (read: every hour) to see if it was back up.

Waiting on Todd to signal the next waves. Sorry to hear about you being sick, any idea what it was?

Also, I'll have to sit out the urban setting as having a 10-foot tall vampiric Saurus smashing his way through Altdorf or wherever we're going on a gigantic mount with an insatiable appetite for flesh of any kind would probably not endear us to our hosts.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
:( geez you guys make it sound Like I'm going away for ever I just got a bad case of Writers block I blame it on my gaming group they wanted to play 40k so now I'm all Orks/Chaos Space marines and can't get into Graveclaw's Character.

P.S. Has anybody tried drawing the Council members yet

It was me who mentioned Lustria (I think). We good try to charm a well off merchant into letting us borrow his feet to take a trip to the New World. That way we can have our day out in town, and go on a forgein holiday.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Perhaps we could have two chapters then, an urban one and one to Lustria for the beasties and those who don't fancy the urban setting?