• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Hey Vekarin - what happened to your "Dumbledore's gay" photo? So did anyone expect that twist?

@Gree - it can be whatever you like, if you want it to be about Mircea that's fine.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
That's the photo!!

So no more replies in the chapter, or is everyone waiting for me to continue? I take it no one suspected then?

@Drog - that would be great. If you could let me know for definite soon as I need to draw up an article list.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Fear not Gree, Mircea's arm is in good hands! :D

DoN: I didn't suspect a thing, to be honest. I'm not really the most perceptive fellow around though, haha. :lol:

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania
Give me time to make a comment in thread.

MasterSpark: Thanks, I was planning to have Mircea bring it along and smack someone with it, but that works fine.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I agree it is weird. I'll have to check on it. I will be updating shortly, (Vekarin you might need your pic again xd)

Apr 24, 2009
Behind you!
That was wierd.

I made that post at school. I generally stay logged on there, as no-one else (to my knowledge) visits this site. When I get on I usually just see that I'm logged on and jump into stuff.

Evidently, someone else at my school, Lord Acheron, does use this site. He must have logged on and left it logged on. I must have simply assumed it was me logged on.

I have to find out who this Lord Acheron is. If you're reading this, PM me! ;D

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
A place somewhere.
Heh, that's funny. I used to leave myself logged in at school but after I got modded I decided it was better to be on the safe side. TO date no one from my school has ever logged on to this site (besides me).

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Yes, it is a good idea to be careful, especially if you are a mod.

Sorry, but I will have to post tomorrow, been busy dealing with the Oronare situation tonight.......

Count Erick

Wight King
Dec 28, 2008
I still plan on joining in the fun Gree, but just how soon is soon? ;)
Its fine, I have the patience of a stalking armadillo.
Coincidentally, https://www.vampirecounts.net/showthread.php?tid=6122
That thread should give you an idea of what I'm bringing to the party...:)

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
An interesting progression indeed DoN, things are starting to look more and more bleak for the poor Council. :(

By the way, even though you didn't mention him by name, I assume that it was Rask that attacked Helena with the Fellblade?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu