• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Malatith the bloody said:
That's master sparks job

Ah, but I just caught sight of you. Actually capturing you is outside of my concern. :)

Anyway, I'll post my reply regarding the invitation to the meeting later on today~

Sanctus Malus

Zombie
May 12, 2010
God's basement
Hello there, finally replying to the tone down of character and explaining/discussing how I could join (I was in Thailand, note to anyone going there, ride in a Tuk Tuk only if you do not value your life).

Since its obvious that the Council is already full, I have a sugestion. Dont hate me, but I could join Nagashs side (Waits boos and hisses). I obviously will die horribly due to someone having a sword happy arm, but meh. Thoughts please.

P.S If anyone thinks my character is still overpowerd, just say so, just dont kick my teeth in for it.

Ghostmaker

Ghoul
Feb 17, 2010
Oslo
Yeah, but as far as I know, it seems to be powered by some dark sorceries of Arkhan's make...
He's probably spamming IoN, that bastard!

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Ghostmaker said:
Yeah, but as far as I know, it seems to be powered by some dark sorceries of Arkhan's make...
He's probably spamming IoN, that bastard!

Somebody should show him the new edition. That'd stop him in his tracks.

Jun 3, 2010
Just remember its Morithian not malatith, also he lives among skeletons and zombies and his lord is a vampire so he has partly gotten used to it, however he still fears vampires as he has only met a few.

Just remember its Morithian not malatith, also he lives among skeletons and zombies and his lord is a vampire so he has partly gotten used to it, however he still fears vampires as he has only met a few.

Yarr, I know the name difference, but I am an old bugger so when I refer to you in the story its the character and when I refer to you its.. You ^^

But still; Where is he standing at the moment? As in how close/far away from the gate?

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Mr Nightwere said:
Morithian stared into the black eyes of the vampire that held him.

Coff Yellow... eyes are yellow :P

Coff terror-induced-colourblindness... xD

Well, that'll stop me from ever describing another character....without strenuous research. :tongue:

EDIT: You could've been so, horribly, beautifully, and deliciously subtle by posting back "The Vampire's yellow eyes stared back into the mortal" or something along those lines. The irony would've sent me into a coma. xD

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
OK, now the Invocation is out of the way for a while I can get cracking with the TVC again. Apologies to everyone for the delay. I will be posting tomorrow, so try to not get the Council into an argument before then xd

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Knightofni, if you want to destroy the scorpion then afterwards I will wrap things up with Rowhaine and Arkhan. Next up: Lesa!

Knightofni

Varghulf
True Blood
Aug 31, 2009
Disciple of Nagash said:
Knightofni, if you want to destroy the scorpion then afterwards I will wrap things up with Rowhaine and Arkhan. Next up: Lesa!

Cool, I'll get on that in a bit.

Nothing from Ghouly in that scene with Lesa?

Knightofni

Varghulf
True Blood
Aug 31, 2009
goulking88 said:
I donno I keep trying to respond but it keeps ending With Graveclaw throwing the Bed at Saul.

And dumping a naked Lesa on the floor?... I could roll with that. :perv: xD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu