• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
:whip: Begin the TVC II!! :whip: Begin the TVC II!! :whip:

This inactivity is driving me to madness, so I've started to write a epologe/prequle thing to kill time just wondering where to stick it when its done?

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
goulking88 said:
:whip: Begin the TVC II!! :whip: Begin the TVC II!! :whip:

This inactivity is driving me to madness, so I've started to write a epologe/prequle thing to kill time just wondering where to stick it when its done?

Considering DoN was going to work on TVC II after the epilogues came in (a point he laboured), don't you think it might have been a good idea to write your epilogue before getting annoyed over inactivity...?

Once you've written it, PM it to DoN. But keep a spare copy somewhere in case. :thumbsup:

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
goulking88 said:
I would have except I had the worst writers block ever for the last two chapters of the TVC that’s why DoN took over.

Oh man that's annoying. Maybe try searching online to see if there's a way to help it; if not, have a read of some Black Library books. I'm sure it'll stoke your inspiration, and even if it doesn't they're a good read. :thumbsup:

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
There is just one last Epilogue to come, which will be posted shortly.

With that in mind, I am going to draw the TVC officially to a close :'(

I just wanted to say thank you to all you guys. The TVC has been a massive project, and many of you have stuck around for years. It may sound silly for some, but running this story, seeing how it has developed, and seeing it finished (finally) is something I am very proud of.

A special mention to Simon, as without him agreeing to do the joint story with me, this may have never started. More to the point, the idea of a joint story, with more than one person contributing and developing the story has become the main concept behind this type of role play.

Other mentions to Vekky, Gree, GoW, Ghouly and Sweeney, for being in the RP so very long.

I look forward to hopefully seeing many of you in the TVC II and equally if not bettering this now legendary (in my eyes xd ) RP.

Cheers

DoN

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
really sweeny this is no book its a bloody Tome, but now its time for the TVCII wich I am both pumped for and dreading seeing as yours truly is to be the Anointed of Khorne.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
goulking88 said:
really sweeny this is no book its a bloody Tome, but now its time for the TVCII wich I am both pumped for and dreading seeing as yours truly is to be the Anointed of Khorne.

Magic is so not gonna work on the Anointed of Khorne... :scared:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu