• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Personally if I was fielding too many characters to fit in the front rank, I would widen the units ranks, or just not put that many characters in a unit. But then again im a fluffy bunny, not a power gamer.

hairyjeff

Crypt Horror
May 10, 2011
Sorry if this side tracks a bit, but do the new heroes allow troops to march, same as a Vamp? I don't have the rules here to check( left at work- numbnuts! ) If so, thats a powerful incentive to use them to spread the movement umbrella.

Tim

Grave Guard
Aug 7, 2011
Rotterdam
hairyjeff said:
Sorry if this side tracks a bit, but do the new heroes allow troops to march, same as a Vamp? I don't have the rules here to check( left at work- numbnuts! ) If so, thats a powerful incentive to use them to spread the movement umbrella.

Marching for troops is linked to characters with the vampire rule. Wraiths and Banshees are non bloodsuckers.

hairyjeff

Crypt Horror
May 10, 2011
Tim said:
hairyjeff said:

Marching for troops is linked to characters with the vampire rule. Wraiths and Banshees are non bloodsuckers.

Thought so. It was too good to be true!

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Yeah but they have a higher movement rate, so if used outside units they should be ok. But you will have to be careful having too many of these, as if you take away too many vamp heroes you will constrain your ability to march.

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Oct 16, 2011
Does anyone have the quote on quote rule for the chill grasp or is that somehow prohibitet by GW to post?

I really have no idea how it works and can't seem to find it on the webs either. My gamestore no longer has the appropriate WD that I could check it from.

Please, I need to know.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu