• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

What are you listening to

One of the saddest songs ever: Let Me In by Make Them Suffer. Video and lyrics are very sad, and the melodic deathcore conveys such despair while remaining heavy. Awesome

You! Do you like pretty Asian girls? Do you like metal mixed with a certain amount of bouncy pop? Do you like Nazis? All answers to those questions can and will be used against you in court, but in the meantime...

I'd recognize baby metal anywhere. Didn't even have to click play lol. What about Nagash's theme song: Reign of Darkness by Thy Art is Murder. One of my favorites for deathcore Sunday, which was 3 days ago but I listen to it all the time.

Not babymetal, mate. It's a Korean group, Pritz, so they're older, prettier and have had far more surgery. Also, there's four of them and they all sing.

Afraid not, they only just came out with this song. They're older in the sense that the members look to be in their twenties, rather than being around sixteen.

But there's a LOT of heavier idol groups kicking about. Probably the earliest was BiS, although their image and music was very different from Babymetal's, and since they appeared around the same time I'm guessing it's coincidence, rather than one inspiring the other.