• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

What's going on in your life?

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Still the same depressing stuff going on but with hope on the horizon. The small online gaming store a friend and I started is now slowly taking off. This year alone we will also visit three major cons. In November will be largest one yet, even Forge World is attending that one. We also support local tournaments and those are going well.
Hopefully it really takes off so I can finally move out of this hellhole I live in. Sick and tired of this ghetto, it's detrimental to my already poor health. But I finally have a light at the end of the tunnel no matter how slim, doing something I love and that feels so good!

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Okay haven't been on for long but only because of good things!
Store is taking off and is no longer costing any money but hauling it in. Had a hefty profit last convention we attended too and if it continues to grow like this I'm going to have a full-time job again soon.

Also, out of the blue, relationship. Still kind of smiling like a dullard wondering WTF happened but I'm not complaining.

Everything seems to be finally falling into place.

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Do I know Conan, you mean? Of course I do. Stories of him and the magnificent film by John Milius are one of my favorites in fantasy. The film with Jason Momoa is good also, though. Do you like Conan either?

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Aye, it's a masterpiece no doubt, for Milius and Basil Poledouris both. Such films are rarely seen these days. Each scene had its own meaning and idea, and philosophical context was immense. It's what I like Conan series for - John Milius clearly grasped the sense behind the Conan's image and the world of Hyboria.