• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Kassill

Grave Guard
Sep 28, 2011
I don't think I've ever posted here but...

Currently looking at becoming a teacher this fall. Sadly the lateral entry for non-teaching degree folks like myself is a bit tricky, but I'm hoping it works out. I work at a liquor store and it's taxing on my sanity, I desperately need a change.

Gazmoz

Zombie
Jun 15, 2021
Working for a shopping centre during a pandemic (not fun as you can imagine, customers are idiots).

Has my second son arrive in January.

Been teetering on brink of depression for past few months, only really my partner, kids and the hobby stopping it. Been that bad at work, those without anxiety and depression now have anxiety issues and borderline depression.

This pandemic has brought out the very worse in peaple, who then feel they can take out their wrath on public sector staff.

Manic depressive rant over.

Glad I found this forum

Reactions: Kassill

Kassill

Grave Guard
Sep 28, 2011
Working for a shopping centre during a pandemic (not fun as you can imagine, customers are idiots).

Been teetering on brink of depression for past few months, only really my partner, kids and the hobby stopping it. Been that bad at work, those without anxiety and depression now have anxiety issues and borderline depression.

This pandemic has brought out the very worse in peaple, who then feel they can take out their wrath on public sector staff.

Glad I found this forum
I feel you friend, I hope and wish all the best for you. And congratz on the newborn ❤️

Reactions: Gazmoz

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I don't think I've ever posted here but...

Currently looking at becoming a teacher this fall. Sadly the lateral entry for non-teaching degree folks like myself is a bit tricky, but I'm hoping it works out. I work at a liquor store and it's taxing on my sanity, I desperately need a change.
Best of luck @Kassill 👍 I know such a change is a challenge but at least your trying to make change in your life which is a hard thing to do in itself!

Glad I found this forum
Congrats on your baby @Gazmoz. I understand how difficult depression can be having had it myself. One day at a time, and you're more than welcome to rant here, we're an undead family after all 😁

Reactions: Gazmoz and Kassill

Gazmoz

Zombie
Jun 15, 2021
Best of luck @Kassill 👍 I know such a change is a challenge but at least your trying to make change in your life which is a hard thing to do in itself!

Congrats on your baby @Gazmoz. I understand how difficult depression can be having had it myself. One day at a time, and you're more than welcome to rant here, we're an undead family after all 😁
Least it's not same as last time I had a depression issue. Had the rage fueled "I hate everything and everyone" stage last time. Wasn't pretty

Raven Torrid

Staff member
Sep 3, 2011
Croatia
Just finishing a 2 week seaside vacation, really needed it. Also did some nice sightseeing and activities like visiting the observatory in the 2nd picture.

IMG_20210714_121801_copy_4064x1088.jpg

IMG_20210714_205612_copy_4864x1120.jpg

I also took a few boxes of SBG with me, but only managed to assemble a grand total of 2 zombies. 😅 You know how it is...the sea, the sun...it's easier to just chill and drink cocktails. 🌊 ☀️🍹Managed to order 2 boxes of Blood Knights now that they are restocked, and a box of Start Collecting SBG so there will be a lot of SBG to prepare for AoS 3.0!

Last edited:

Kassill

Grave Guard
Sep 28, 2011
That observatory looks like a fun time! I love stargazing and really want to get into astrophotography

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu