• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Dec 23, 2007
Eire
Well, it's been a while, but here's me again. In a total pose :P
ronan.jpg

I needed something to prove to a few people i had finally shaved off my "epic" soul patch, it did the job.
Finally relocated my Mac out of that room too!

Also - New Years:
Ronan2.jpg

Ronan3.png

Count Lasombra

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 10, 2010
Memphis
WOW Dark Lord Fluffy,Your New years outfit reminds me of Andy Capp.At his most Debonaire,mind you xD
The first one looks like someone sunk your battleship.

Generaltso

Zombie
Dec 27, 2010
Franklin, Pa.
Hey all,
Here's a couple pics of myself illustrating other realms of interest in addition to painting miniatures and gaming:

Fishing:thumbsup:
fishin.jpg

Playing guitar in a metal band:rock:
erie.jpg

Playing more heavy metal:D
krugs.jpg

Drinkin "the goat" :cheers:
thegoat.jpg

Cheers!
E.

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
merenwen said:
haha no one farted, :tongue: i was contemplating how i lost my last WH game

Oh I see trying to cover up, is it maybe you had beans for breakfast and let off a really nasty one, please, I can't see anyone being that angry after 5mins of thinking about warhammer (unless they really hate 8th ed!).

Annie

Grave Guard
Feb 22, 2010
Walesland
logan054 said:
, please, I can't see anyone being that angry after 5mins of thinking about warhammer (unless they really hate 8th ed!).

ooh I dunno, my first few games of 8th were against high Elves... i REALLY hated 8th right then.

merenwen

Black Knight
Jul 12, 2010
Colchester
yea high Elves can be a b**** to play against. i was anoyed because i have just started to play a second army (Dark Elves) and i can not seem to win against my friend who played Warriors of Chaos, their high toughness and strength just eats through my Low toughness Dark Elves :(

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
Annie said:
logan054 said:
, please, I can't see anyone being that angry after 5mins of thinking about warhammer (unless they really hate 8th ed!).

ooh I dunno, my first few games of 8th were against high Elves... i REALLY hated 8th right then.

I will admit when I started playing 8th ed and I played a HE with teclis I had a rant or two on whineseer about the book hoth and ASF, I still hate playing HE, I haven't lost a game against since they released the new book. I did actually have a HE player PM on warseer a while ago who had originally argued with me how balanced ASF was, he PM was short, I'm sorry, your right, it bent" (or words to those effect).

Count Lasombra

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 10, 2010
Memphis
HEs are one of my primary armies,I almost never play them b/c I have won every game by Massacre in 8th with them....
It's funny,I play VC in order to give my enemy a chance.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
You know there are some very attractive people on this forum.
I think I shall have to post some more pictures on me to balance things out. (Including pictures of me and my new baby cousin!)

merenwen

Black Knight
Jul 12, 2010
Colchester
Logan: you mean was i in warhammer shop asking about DE? yep i was in there yesterday in colchester asking and buying dark elf batallion. where you there?

Royals

Skeleton
Jul 12, 2010
merenwen said:
Logan: you mean was i in warhammer shop asking about DE? yep i was in there yesterday in colchester asking and buying dark elf batallion. where you there?

Apparently you have a stalker ;-)

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
Colchester
merenwen said:
Lol yeah, you actually spoke to me, mind you I was sitting at the painting table.

merenwen

Black Knight
Jul 12, 2010
Colchester
oo that was you! you gave me the advice on how to beat the Warriors of Chaos?! :D
I get very nervous and shy in the GW shop and never know what to say to people (as you could probably tell). because i want to stay and get to know people but i get embarrassed... It might be to do with the lack of women

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Aug 19, 2007
Could be, or they're just confused that an attractive lady enters the shop and actually buys something for herself. Indeed, actually engages in conversation about tactics and such. Granted I wish that would happend more often xD

incubus

Zombie
Nov 18, 2010
dark side of the moon
this photo should answer any questions about computer games and brain activity.
148473_167799633253256_100000696627184_400349_3795537_n.jpg

i hate when someone surprises you by taking a photo of you when you just talking and it looks like your doing something stupid with your face... or does that just happen to me and my brother ??o.o
5773_117882668439_524523439_2379846_8360226_n-1.jpg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu