• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

BA - 8th Edition Review: Blood Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ok, no more suggestions then?

If no replies by tomorrow it will go to the vote.......if anyone could think of any fluff for the Skeleton Veterans (related to Blood Dragons) that would be great.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Edited in the actual stats, etc for the Skeletal Veteran unit.

Also, edited the "doesn't fill core" restrictions to reflect 8th rule set.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
Excellent, I'll put this to the vote later when I get home.
I think that we are done with this one :innocent: (It takes a long time to get home some times, eh?)

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Yeah that was one long drive home! Blood traffic xD

Actually, looking at the Blood Monks again, I do suggest one change. The KB for the weapon I think should also apply to their close combat attacks. If they have the skill to kill some instantly with it at range, they should be able to do it in CC.

Possible fluff for the Skeleton Veterans:

The Blood Dragons' skeletal minions, unlike those of the other bloodlines, sometimes retain some of the skill in arms they possessed as living warriors.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Excellent!

To speed this up I have decided not to put these changes to the vote, as voting for every change takes time.

If we take what we have, then playtest, and then revise from there. For the final rules we will do a vote.

:siren:Thread Locked:siren:

Status
Not open for further replies.