• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Banned because your last post blatantly went against the rules set out in this thread. And, seeing as you're not a moderator, I can say this:

STICK TO THE RULES OR ELSE

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Ophidicus, you've earned yourself a
[mod]Ban[/mod]
for speaking lightly of rules and, by extension, those who seek to uphold them - in other words, me. Me! ME!! :twisted:

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Banned for that silly trail of thought. You're not an upholder of the laws of this thread! The thread is miiiine......all miiine!!! My legacy to this forum! I had you all banned! Mwuahahahahah!!!!!!

Skarsnik the Lord

Crypt Horror
May 1, 2010
Finland
Banned for banning the defender of the trollface and not telling me about this thread when I was painting Ogres.

(NO! You can't say "Banned for painting Ogres!" You... Just can't... :()

- Cheers, Skarsnik. :thumbsup:

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Balleflass, you are hereby
[mod]Banned[/mod]
on grounds of being Norwegian!

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Banned for trying to reduce negativity in a thread about banning people on a forum about cursed undead people doomed to an eternal life of bloodlust.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu