• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Malicht

Skeleton
Jul 7, 2015
UK
WIP of my latest model.

necrowip2.jpg

Malicht

Skeleton
Jul 7, 2015
UK
Thanks man!

His skin was just Rakarth Flesh > Riekland flesh shade > Then pick out the details with Rakarth flesh again, then highlights with Pallid Wych Flesh. Hope it helps!

Reactions: Farmer7574

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
Wow! You really did well on your minis, especially the Morghast! I don't like the model itself, but presented here, even I like it! xD Very crisp and clear highlights! I still struggle to do this right ;)

I definitely look forward to seeing a bigger unit of grave guards!

Malicht

Skeleton
Jul 7, 2015
UK
Thanks chaps!

They are on hold for a few days as I have to get my 40k army ready for some photography! Taking my Word Bearers down to Warhammer World to be in Warhammer: Visions! Which means I need to tidy them up a bit before they get their 5 minutes of fame! :D

So lack of updates is because of that.

Eyeless

Wight King
May 17, 2013
Malta
Good work man, i really like the way this army is going! looking forward to see more and i must point out that those morghast and even the grave guard looks pretty sick =D keep it up =]

Malicht

Skeleton
Jul 7, 2015
UK
Ta chaps!

The Morghast is on a Dreadnought size base. Sorry, I don't know the exact size, but I robbed it from a dread. :)

I haven't had much time for painting recently, or at least not for this army. Hoping to get some more done soon though!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu