• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
4 Die.

9 (charging, standard, 7 kills), Vs 8 (+3 ranks, Standard, 4 wounds)

Your unit suffers 1 crumble wound/death.

It's supposed to happen at the end of the CC phase, but I'm likely to forget so whilst we're here - The Hunger - Basil regains a wound on a 6.

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
Guess Claus and Z1 against your Necro & Skellies is next.

Claus & Z1 have ASF from the Cart & re-rolls from the miscast VDM.

Claus will issue a challenge, so I'll roll for the zombies first - they'll all be attacking the unit.

13 attacks needing 4+ and 4+

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
3 wounds on the skellies total. Normal saves.

Claus awaits your answer to his challenge.

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
My necro will not answer the challenge and will hide in the back of the unit, coward that he is. 3 5+ armor saves...

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
Oooh... 3 saves. I'll roll my skeletons' attacks now, but your necro is still first. I've got 22 attacks going into your unit (7 files, 1 champ as I recall). 3s to hit and 4s to wound, if I recall.

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
Alrighty... as it stands, not counting your lord's attacks, CR is...

You:
3 = 1 standard, 2 ranks, 0 wounds
Me:
11 = 1 standard, 3 ranks, 7 wounds

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
Huh... I just realized I wouldn't have gotten regen saves against your skeleton unit. I'd forgotten they have the flaming banner on them.

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
Voidwright said:
Huh... I just realized I wouldn't have gotten regen saves against your skeleton unit. I'd forgotten they have the flaming banner on them.

Yep. To be fair, your unit's got no chance of winning that particular scrap whilst Basil's involved in it.

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
Ouch... Regens are gimped and the engine takes a wound. Declaration of charges - the grave guard are charging your skeletons. Rolling dangerous terrain for two graveguard and the general (right).

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
No failures there. They're three inches or so away, so rolling is irrelevant. Second charge, the mortis engine is charging the unit with Basil.

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
It makes it. I think I was supposed to roll a third and drop the lowest, but I've already cleared the distance. I have no other moves. Heading into the winds of magic phase...

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
Rolling channels... also, here's the updated map. It looks like the necromancer is just out of reach for the actual ruins portion of the arcane ruins terrain feature, so it looks like no special rolls there.

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
Well, prior to your channel, I'm at 12, and you're at 5. I smell another miscast in the near future...

My spell choice will not depend on your channels. I'll throw 4 into IoN, 12" version.

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
Well, I'm not sure if I just called it or I cursed myself. The ME is healed back to full... Rolls will be for western skeletons, then gg, then eastern skels.

Voidwright

Zombie
Apr 4, 2011
Magical feedback. d6 hit on all of my spellcasters - General (left, 3+ to wound), necro ((right, 2+ to wound), then power dice lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu