• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
So, I thought it was about time for another light hearted (but, in the nature of CN's Beast Within section, somewhat perverted xD) discussion in here to give us all a bit of light hearted reprieve. Theres a lot of very serious and personal discussions rolling around atm, so I thought we could all do with a bit of a laugh along the way as well.

So, throw them up! Fan pics, official artwork, models, whatever! lets combine the 2 things that CN is most known for (Warhammer and Pervyness... probably not in that order!) and see what we can dredge up!

I'd suggest sticking to "sexy" as the guideline for posted pics, and anything going a little... "above and beyond the call of duty" (I'm looking at you Truebloods! :perv:) be provided as a link?

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
[mod]Edited title for NSFW[/mod]

It's going to be needed, I think! A little pre-emptive modding going on here. ;)

Good idea for a thread, and I'll definitely keep my eyes open for something a little....savory in the world of warhammer. I'm sure someone with an Elf fetish made a few good pictures.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
alh5.ggpht.com__2HAuhOIOb6s_R8skaCuV10I_AAAAAAAACjg_u72JvzoXhdg_40k_Commissars_03.jpg
40k20Slaaneshi20Commissars.jpg

1129%20-%20commissar%20power_hug%20warhammer_40k.jpg

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
Ohh sanai now we understand your love of the guardsmen. It is all about the female commisioner's and the power hugs.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Oh no! I have been caught out!
Its also the leman russes, the autocannons...all those big, long guns that smell of oil and smoke and make loud noises and eject shell casings.......mmmmmmm....

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
ahhh dear... Sanai, you've converted Marcus! We all know what them hands were up to! :perv:

Great pics Sanai, we're off to a good start!

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
You just have this Phallic obsession sanai. Seriously.

Go buy a Baneblade, model a Penis for a cannon, and see if your LGS lets you play with it.

I dare you.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I have a baneblade.... and no, I prefer guns to penises. Theres just something so sexy about a huge, awe inspiring machine that is thrumming with power. The mechanisms, the engines, the guns, even the ammo feeds are really interesting to me. Sigh...its times like this I wish I was military.
My dad is ex RAAF (he was a gunny/radio technician/a variety of other things) and I got to see a fair bit on various visits to the bases. All those big, powerful, fast, lethal jets.... no experience in my life has been quite like being able to see an f-18 hornet up close, sit in its cockpit...actually touch something that can go supersonic, put out so much power, go so high and deliver so much ordnance.

Hmmm...it seems I have a somewhat repressed and secret obsession with machines....

528375%20-%20Dark_Eldar%20Lelith_Hesperax%20Warhammer_40k%20Wych.jpg

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Whoa. .....I don't even wanna know what kind of action she's got going on. I've heard of cutting, but....what would you even call that? Pulling? Splitting?

Anyways.

Join the military, Sanai. Seriously, get a degree, be a Pilot. Have that power at your fingertips every day. ;)

Vreith

Ghoul
Oct 26, 2010
And here's some deviant art i found awhile ago. to bad boobies not allowed to posted up :( some good ones there too

Attachments

• aa109c4ae8a76131d4f952045a40e409.jpg
    aa109c4ae8a76131d4f952045a40e409.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 259
  • Warhammer_40K___Harley_queen_by_Tauring.jpg
    Warhammer_40K___Harley_queen_by_Tauring.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 240
  • vamps_thrals.gif
    vamps_thrals.gif
    307.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Where_is_my_bolter_by_PabelBilly.jpg
    Where_is_my_bolter_by_PabelBilly.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 201
  • SlaaneshofZealots.jpg
    SlaaneshofZealots.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 201

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
See, fellas? This is why I posted NSFW in the title thread. :)

Boobies are awesome. Let's see some!

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Aug 19, 2007
That Vostroyan babe is not only hot as hell but I am also impressed by the quality of the drawing itself. Lots of attention to detail.

That Dark Eldar Wych made me laugh out loud :lol:

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
You demanded boobies!
Ask and yea shall recieve...a daemonette cosplay!
74563%20-%20Daemonette%20Warhammer_40k%20cosplay%20warhammer.jpg

note: I have that exact same necklace.

aimg.booru.org_r34__images_508_2aef5cac0a0cdc6623adc9734286605b0896c01f.png

look... I have even managed to find a sexy necron!
529303%20-%20Lolicron%20Necron%20Warhammer_40k.jpg

Nothing is safe or sacred!

aimages.dakkadakka.com_gallery_2010_5_24_107443_md_Artwork__20Sexy__20Space_20Wolves.jpg

25917%20-%20Imperial_Guard%20Vostroyan%20Warhammer_40k%20warhammer.jpg

I feel like I have failed you...in all of my searching, I have yet to see any sexy beastmen or skaven.....

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Dude, that girl 'Dressed' (Undressed...?) like a Daemonette looks like she's freezing her ass off. It can't be warm over there....seriously...

But she's hot. I'd do her. Sell my soul, whatever. :clown:

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
It certainly is taking that extra step that makes cosplay "interesting" ;) Great pics Sanai, I bow to your library, keep em coming! :thumbsup:

Kinda funny that the majority of these pics seem to be 40k, I wonder if its a symbol of a greater popularity, or the players mindsets, or what....

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
The majority of these pics have been posted up by me lol, and I am mainly a 40k player.
Also, I could not find much warhammer fantasy stuff.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu