• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Black Knights

Fallen Angel, that unit looks perfect :thumbsup:

The Von Carstein upgrade pack shields really add to the knightly look. Well done!

Banat

Varghulf
I liked the old metal black knight riders themselves. All they were missing was some barding/robes on the horses. The naked skelly horses looked lame and are one of the reasons why I'm not a massive fan of the TK horses.

More Black Knights. I now have 20.
Standard issue except for head swaps because I didn't like the idea of ancient warrior nobles having identical helmets.

Nice work. I believe they look great in a stack of 20.
Choo choo! Wight train incoming!*

New knights in the back

The vamps snuck in here

* I should really get some mounted Wights too but sadly the "Mounted Skeleton Commander" figure niche is not very well provided for.
My champion would make a decent one and I know Reaper has a good one and..... that's about it.

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Ah, it's so nice to see those old ass knights always poppin back to the tables :) Cool one!

Malisteen

Master Necromancer
True Blood
The classic black knight models are pretty great. I had actually just started my original undead army not too long before they were released, along with the original banshee model (, the one with the skull head, sword, and pointing finger, which was a wraith hero at the time, as banshees didn't exist yet in the rules). Classic stuff. Great models for the time, too, and it's nice to see they hold up pretty well, apart maybe from the plastic skeletal steed.

I wish I still had my old unit of them. I mean, don't get me wrong, the current black knights are fantastic, but seeing the old models really takes me back. Autobreak, herohammer, cards in the magic phase.... those were the days.