Show us your Black Knights

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Got my BK's some new shields.. BK's love new shields...

Bought the von Carstein upgrade pack and gave the shields to my black knights.

BK2.webp


BK.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: The Sun King
I liked the old metal black knight riders themselves. All they were missing was some barding/robes on the horses. The naked skelly horses looked lame and are one of the reasons why I'm not a massive fan of the TK horses.
 
More Black Knights. I now have 20.
Standard issue except for head swaps because I didn't like the idea of ancient warrior nobles having identical helmets.

as25.postimg.org_tx6o80mwv_DSC_0232.webp

as25.postimg.org_67h8jbojj_DSC_0233.webp
 
Nice work. I believe they look great in a stack of 20.

Choo choo! Wight train incoming!*

New knights in the back
as25.postimg.org_wssy6d5of_DSC_0234.webp

as25.postimg.org_m792uczcv_DSC_0235.webp


The vamps snuck in here
as25.postimg.org_45pxwk5bz_DSC_0236.webp


* I should really get some mounted Wights too but sadly the "Mounted Skeleton Commander" figure niche is not very well provided for.
My champion would make a decent one and I know Reaper has a good one and..... that's about it.
 
The classic black knight models are pretty great. I had actually just started my original undead army not too long before they were released, along with the original banshee model (, the one with the skull head, sword, and pointing finger, which was a wraith hero at the time, as banshees didn't exist yet in the rules). Classic stuff. Great models for the time, too, and it's nice to see they hold up pretty well, apart maybe from the plastic skeletal steed.

I wish I still had my old unit of them. I mean, don't get me wrong, the current black knights are fantastic, but seeing the old models really takes me back. Autobreak, herohammer, cards in the magic phase.... those were the days.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu