• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Schatt

Skeleton
Aug 20, 2014
Hi,

Here are my 5 Black Knights:

DSCN1214_zpsc86751af.jpg

DSCN1215_zps33c6b2c1.jpg

DSCN1216_zpsface683e.jpg

Regards, Dmitry

Last edited:

Banat

Varghulf
Jul 13, 2014
I liked the old metal black knight riders themselves. All they were missing was some barding/robes on the horses. The naked skelly horses looked lame and are one of the reasons why I'm not a massive fan of the TK horses.

Petterwass

Skeleton
Mar 12, 2013
More Black Knights. I now have 20.
Standard issue except for head swaps because I didn't like the idea of ancient warrior nobles having identical helmets.

as25.postimg.org_tx6o80mwv_DSC_0232.jpg
as25.postimg.org_67h8jbojj_DSC_0233.jpg

Petterwass

Skeleton
Mar 12, 2013
Nice work. I believe they look great in a stack of 20.

Choo choo! Wight train incoming!*

New knights in the back
as25.postimg.org_wssy6d5of_DSC_0234.jpg
as25.postimg.org_m792uczcv_DSC_0235.jpg

The vamps snuck in here
as25.postimg.org_45pxwk5bz_DSC_0236.jpg

* I should really get some mounted Wights too but sadly the "Mounted Skeleton Commander" figure niche is not very well provided for.
My champion would make a decent one and I know Reaper has a good one and..... that's about it.

Schatt

Skeleton
Aug 20, 2014
@Theerteen
I like oldhammer too, but I gave bardings to Skeletal Horses. They look better but the new Black Knight model are awersome.

Sception

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sep 23, 2009
The classic black knight models are pretty great. I had actually just started my original undead army not too long before they were released, along with the original banshee model (, the one with the skull head, sword, and pointing finger, which was a wraith hero at the time, as banshees didn't exist yet in the rules). Classic stuff. Great models for the time, too, and it's nice to see they hold up pretty well, apart maybe from the plastic skeletal steed.

I wish I still had my old unit of them. I mean, don't get me wrong, the current black knights are fantastic, but seeing the old models really takes me back. Autobreak, herohammer, cards in the magic phase.... those were the days.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu