• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

robtion

Vampire Thrall
Aug 23, 2011
Australia
@jones: Another great conversion :thumbsup: I am starting a petition to get you to start a plog of finished work for us on this site! ;)

Mistress Zed

Zombie
Nov 21, 2012
My necromancer! Accidentally went a little heavy on the dry brushing at the end, but I like him all the same.

Photobucket link:
http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/PodUnicorn/library/Warhammer%20Fantasy%20Models/Necromancer

Meredoth

Zombie
Sep 28, 2012
My 2 necromancers!

106_zpsa230deb5.jpg
[/URL][/img]

164_zpsa0d5b16b.jpg
[/URL][/img]

171_zps2c09e9be.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
Nice conversion, very classic evil mage look :thumbsup: Also, I don't think that I've seen a miniature necromancer/mage actually reading his book, most often they just have it with them xD

And Olethros70, why I didn't notice these necromancers back when you posted them? o.O Cool miniatures! What are those?

snyggejygge

Skeleton
Jun 28, 2014
Thank you! To this date it is one of my favorite models & also one I´ve spent a really long time on, only a few WoC characters has taken longer to paint.

countwuzzy

Ghoul
Dec 23, 2010
Here is me master necro. Yes he is on a 40mm base. And that extra room makes for a sick custom base. The unit of zombies he goes with has the same basing, all the zombie bits just stretching through the grass. Hope you all like it. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Schatt

Skeleton
Aug 20, 2014
Nice approach to base designing. :thumbsup:

I use a natural moss to decorate bases. It's easy to find on the bark of trees, and it does not lose its color and easy to use

Schatt

Skeleton
Aug 20, 2014
Have a spare set but unfortunately without a right wing and tail. Thinking about to paint another one in clasic colors or sell/trade it if someone wants to try Dieter ;)

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu