Show us your Spirit Host

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Thanks, Mad 'At and Theerteen.

As Theerteen pointed, the miniature is Dragoth, Lich King, from the Dark Heaven series of Reaper.
 
spirithosts_zpsba067467.webp
 
May I ask Santa, how You did those bases?
Because it seems that there are some skulls in there? Looks very nice.
 
20140818_185652_zpsaed54820.webp



20140818_185635_zpsefe265e8.webp

My spirit hosts as they are at the moment. Made out of Empire Flagellants. Cut off the chains from the flails to use them as stands to make them look like their floating/flying through the air. Very Jacob Marley inspired.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The Sun King
My unit of the new spirit hosts...

ai62.tinypic.com_14wg2dv.webp


I second what has been said about them being a pain to but together, but being worth it in the end.

All the best

Martin15
 
  • Like
Reactions: Adam_Barrow
And hell yes, the paintjob is sweet! Beautiful dark and menacing![/QUOTE]
Dragoth the defiler from Reaper :) ...but I think it's an old version, because if you google his name, you'll find another mini (same theme, but looks "newer"). Someone used him with a vamp head on a coven throne in thie "Show us your ME / CT", but spontanously I don't know who it was...

Yeah. There's a seated vampire version and one seated and one standing Lich version.
I used the seated Lich as a Mortis Engine and someone else put in on a Coven Throne. It fits quite well as both.
 
Those SH were a right pita to put together, I'll try and put mine on, I am a speed painter, I would be ashamed to show most of my models, but I'm all about getting them painted asap. I have zero patience and nearly zero spare time :tongue:

Plus I have basically built and painted an army with 250+ models in less than a year.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu