• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
Mircea should have arrived at Drakenhof at the same time as the Duke as they were both using the same transportation. Also chapter 36 is a few days before chapter 39 so Mircea is not in two places at once.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Oops, I somehow thought that the Guilt was the only female on the OPFOR side. And you didn't state who was speaking which only added to my confusion. It's all good then.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
I'm going away for the weekend again, although I doubt there'll be much of a difference. I don't have time to post very often these days anyway and I apologize for my lack of participation. I think I'll have more time when summer ends.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Sorry guys, I got my Sky Broadband on Monday but it hasn't been connecting until about 10 minutes ago.
I have no idea how stable the connection will be but I'll try.
Thanks for posting in my absence as well.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
So if Simon manages to bring back Vlad what does that mean for the rest of us I mean Vlad is a worldclass @$$hole if he came back he would order that every none-Carstine vampire on the councile be killed.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Why is Vlad a world class arsehole? He was more fair than Mannfred or Konrad, probably the most reasonable out of the Carstein bloodline (though that is not saying a lot). Plus whilst Vlad may be very powerful, even he would not be strong enough to destroy the rest of the council (I'm going to pre-empt the response to this - no he is not Simon! xD), even with his ring. So don't worry Ghouly.

Glad to see you back and posting GoW & LoR.

@Vekarin - Does that mean that you will be not be posting for a while, because it not we can maybe write Vekarin & Victarias taking leave or something.......

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death"
tossing that one guy out the window, trying to enslave the empire means he's a huge A-hole

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
goulking88 said:

tossing that one guy out the window,
trying to enslave the empire means he's a huge A-hole
Graveclaw : "Die-die", and
His wife was threatened by that one guy, how many people has Graveclaw killed? One guy out a window isn't much in Warhammer.
So, every great military general is a huge A-hole. I bow to your logic.

Sure, hes not a hippie, but he is no-where near as cruel as he could be if he wanted to. He did care for his people, he tended them as a caring farmer would his flock.\

Yeah, Vlad was the most reasonable of the Vampires, apart from Konrad's early stages.

He really was doing the Empire a favour; they'd never have to lose people to wars again. Chaos attacks again, just raise the graveyards and send them off to fight.

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
Count Leopold von Drak was not a nice man and probably deserved to be thrown out the window.

No where is it said in any background that Vlad was trying to enslave the Empire take it over maybe but then how does it make him any different from the other claiments to the throne.

Vlad always showed mercy and gave his enemies a chance to join him.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Arion said:
goulking88 said:

tossing that one guy out the window,
trying to enslave the empire means he's a huge A-hole
Graveclaw : "Die-die", and
His wife was threatened by that one guy, how many people has Graveclaw killed? One guy out a window isn't much in Warhammer.
So, every great military general is a huge A-hole. I bow to your logic.

Sure, hes not a hippie, but he is no-where near as cruel as he could be if he wanted to. He did care for his people, he tended them as a caring farmer would his flock.\
Correction its not "Die-Die" thats Rask with Graveclaw its "Graveclaw, Rip you Apart, RAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" fallowed by a berserk charge.

And how many people has Graveclaw killed, well only a couple dozen humans and only then cuse his sire made him do it, he hasn't taken a human life in over seven hundred years. but if were gonna get into none human's like Orcs or Beastmen, Graveclaws killed hundreds and Graveclaws killed alot of Vampires.

No not every General is a A-hole just the ones like Vlad who think everyone should bow down and worship them just cuse they don't die.

@Simon simple they didn't drink peoples blood nor treat them like cows and Surrender and serve me in life or die and slave for me in death isn't much of a choice.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
goulking88 said:
And how many people has Graveclaw killed, well only a couple dozen humans and only then cuse his sire made him do it, he hasn't taken a human life in over seven hundred years. but if were gonna get into none human's like Orcs or Beastmen, Graveclaws killed hundreds and Graveclaws killed alot of Vampires.
What measure is a non-human? Form the beastmen perspective Graveclaw would probably be a monster.

goulking88 said:
No not every General is a A-hole just the ones like Vlad who think everyone should bow down and worship them just cuse they don't die.
No, Vlad is Neetral Evil with a lawful evil bent. Vlad is an absolute saint compared to Chaos warlords who want to butcher and sacrifice souls to the Dark Gods and Orc Warbosses who just destroy everything, and especially compared to Dark Elves who murder, enslave and torture just for fun.

goulking88 said:
@Simon simple they didn't drink peoples blood nor treat them like cows and Surrender and serve me in life or die and slave for me in death isn't much of a choice.
As opposed to just killing thier opponets? The nobles where just bad bad as Vlad and maybe even worse in personality.

As for the drinking blood part Vlad and his vampires need it to survive. You don't call humans who eat beef steak evil now do you?

And before you say anything about drinking the blood of corpses, that's like eating raw spoiled meat for humans. Sure it can sustain you, but it could probably give you a masty disease and it tastes like total crap. Non-Strigoi Vampires prefer human blood so they don't get deformed or insane.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
To be fair he is a vampire, can't really expect him to be an Angel.

In Warhammer most vampires are Evil afterall, Vlad's evil, like Gree pointed out, just isn't as Cruel and horrific as some of the other "Evil" beings of the warhammer world.

I'm sure a human peasant would rather be under the rule of Vlad than say a Dark Elf, Orc or Chaos Warlord as these three are for more likely to murder them. Vlad may not care for his subjects in a human way but hes more than willing to protect them as his property.
So he could be worst :tongue:

On a sidenote from the Council could take on Vlad easy enough in a straight out fight I'd say although the ring would be annoying.

Also how did this turn into a talk about Vlad :tongue:

-MY internet connect is fail at the moment >.> It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, but I think its becoming more stable so I should beable to post at least once every two days.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ok, heads up. I think the foreplay for the battle as gone on long enough now. So you have about another 12 hrs aand then the battle will commence!

Kaladas and Gondor -don't forget your in the Scribe chapter as well, as it is sent in the future of the Blood Keep chapters.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Regarding the Reaper, there is one for every vampire? Or is that every member of the council? Or every major character? Because some characters(especially Geralt) are non-vampires. So would Nagash consider Geralt important enough to sic a Reaper on him? I'd like to know before I do my next post.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Yay my internet actually connected ^^

I posted one was attacking Karl and one was attacking Akarin, Marc the blood dragon was not being attacked but came to the Baron's aid.
Not sure if thats correct but I thought that was it.
Also the other four unnamed vampiric assassins under Akarin are at other points in the army away from the council so unsure if they would be attacked, if anybody wants to write one of them coming in to assist they may do so.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I would say for the major characters there is a Reaper, I will leave you all to choose who your major characters are. Yes they would have been equipped with the characters they are targeting in mind (hence the one who attacked Lesa being resistant to magic).

Finally, yes they can be killed. They are fast and deadly just like any other assassin, however they are ethereal creatures who can suffer about the same amount of damage as a wraith.......depending if you can get past their defences.

Soo.. Anyone have any ideas how an Orcpire could get involved in the storyline?

I was figuring something like he just got a feeling something bad was coming up from the south.. and being an Orcish Vampire immediately started marching his ZombOrcs to go fight it.. since thats what Orcs do and all. :mrgreen:

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I'm going to give it another 24hrs as Todd etc still need to post, then I will progress further. In the meantime just RP your characters and the Reaper who is attacking.