• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've not had much time for an in depth post here, work has been running me ragged. I've got what equates to a college final in less than a week, plus I'm on the soccer team, working midnight shifts, and there's maintenance (To include power drills, hammers, and jackhammers outside my window) During the day to Screw with my sleeping schedule.

I'll get back on track quickly, within two days. But until then, no promises.

Sorry Raven!

Noo gouly use your, OMEGA FIST!...

Or the cairn wraiths I unleashed to deal with Lesa attacker? There’s around a thousand and they'll be chasing the assassins. It might be considered over kill but I don’t care, no one gets the drop on me!

Also I may be moving this weekend we find out on Wednesday and if I do I won't have internet for a while but i can still post at school so that will allow me to be in the battle.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Are only the vampires at the battle targeted, would the Duke and Draithon be attacked?

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Yay, Vekky's back! W00t W00t.[hr]
P.S
Is Requarah boarding the Patisserie as well? As of right now she hasn't been excepted into the Council and I don't know if they really want some wayward Lahmian running around.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Arion said:
Are only the vampires at the battle targeted, would the Duke and Draithon be attacked?
The Red Duke is definitely at the battle so he would definitely be targeted. MasterSpark has already posted that a Reaper went after him as well so you would have to get Sparky to retcon his post. I dunno about Draithon though.

Mr Nightwere said:
Or the cairn wraiths I unleashed to deal with Lesa attacker? There’s around a thousand and they'll be chasing the assassins. It might be considered over kill but I don’t care, no one gets the drop on me!
Uh, you have to keep in mind the Reaper that has been set on you has been tailored to counter your character in particular. As pushing spirits about is one of your character's notable strengths, no doubt the Reaper would have something up its sleeve so I don't think your 1000 Wraiths would do much.

Welcome back Vekki. I dunno the plan about Requarah, have to ask DoN on this.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
I can't really see how Arion would think that the Duke is not present in Chapter 39 as DoN wrote him into it a few days ago. Perhaps he meant Walach instead, who certainly isn't there?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
The Duke is definitely there and yes has been targeted. Draithon would not be targeted as this is just a prelude to the battle, not a determined assassination attempt.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ok, just a quick note.

The Reapers are skilled however they obviously cannot match the likes of the Duke / Vekarin who are the most skilled in combat. Hence my post where the Duke manages to fight his off with out harm. However I would expect the other to at least get hurt, though they may win.

Oh, and the explosion thing - that was Nagash's way of tailoring that Reaper to the Duke, he knew the Duke would win. The other Reaper's will not necessarily do this, so think of your own way of how your Reaper will be equipped to deal with your vamp.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Vekarin the Dark Bladed said:
Okay, whoa. I have no idea what's going on.
Have you not read the threads?

In the Scribe the party that went to the Blood Keep returned to Drakenhof.

The army of the Council has now marched down to the Border Princes to meet Nagash's army.

Draithon has gone to Bretonnia to try and get them involved.

Walach is travelling on foot with his knights from the Blood Keep.

I will be advancing the plot in about 4 hours, so please post now if you want to wrap up with your reaper.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
No, as I've said I've been extraordinarily busy or away of late and all I read was Blood Keep, I have no idea what happened/is happening in Chapter 39.
Actually, I will be going away for a week the day after tomorrow - DoN, will you take over my characters while I'm gone (you probably have a better idea of where they are and what they are doing right now anyway). Kthxbye.
In the meantime I promise to read what's happened.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Vekarin - no problem.

Just holding off posting at the moment as people are still fighting their Reaper's. If you can all try and wrap it up please so I can progress.

Oh and Simon - Whilst Simon is powerful he is no-where near as skilled on combat as Vekarin / the Duke etc. He is actually ranked below Graveclaw. So he should not be finding the fight with the Reaper who has been specially designed to fight him so easily.

@Gree - very nice twist on your Reaper. I liked how you thought to try and use Mircea's mist power against him.

I think that Gravecawl and Nicklaus would require some assistance, if you two would start fighting yours Jason and Lesa could help you both out?

I’m posting us coming down now to help out

Unless you can handle it on your own of course?

I'm a little confused so I want to make sure I have things right.

Has the Council's army arrived in the border princes and begun setting up to fight Nagash's army?

In which case Nagash's army marched north through the badlands, right?

The two armies are huge, so I'm assuming the battle will be fought as most huge battles are fought, as multiple separate battles over a span of days or weeks, is that correct?

I've read all the recent threads but I'm still a bit confused as to certain things. I think I posted my first message a bit prematurely and now I just want to make sure I know the situation.

Thanks.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Drog_Manslayer said:
I'm a little confused so I want to make sure I have things right.

Has the Council's army arrived in the border princes and begun setting up to fight Nagash's army?

Yep.

In which case Nagash's army marched north through the badlands, right?
They are a day or so away from us

The two armies are huge, so I'm assuming the battle will be fought as most huge battles are fought, as multiple separate battles over a span of days or weeks, is that correct?
Sadly it seems not, most battles in TVC seem to be an enourmous battle of attrition, with both armies grinding off at eachother while the vampires/dreadlords attempt to kill the other generals and cripple the enemy.

I've read all the recent threads but I'm still a bit confused as to certain things. I think I posted my first message a bit prematurely and now I just want to make sure I know the situation.

Thanks.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
I may be gone for a few days, not sure its all confusing at the house >.> I'm gone for atleast sunday anyway I believe

Hopefully wont be too long =]

Hello guys, I was just wondering whether I can join in again? I'll update my characters, declare the supplemental chapter I wrote as null and void and try to get to grips with what's happening. Or is it too late? Regardless, I've been missing this place. Bad style of me to drop out like that, I know, but I'm here for redemption.

If I'm accepted, I think that I'll return the way Magneqrox tends to do. Out of nowhere and wanting blood, but this time with new forces at his disposal. For example Magneqrox could be re-introduced when someone gets isolated and off guard, (thanks to recent complacency perhaps) probably Milosh. What happens next could be some dialogue and then Magneqrox leaving some form of ''parting gift'' to Milosh. Milosh may then want to keep the event a secret, in order not to demoralise the council, or something like that, which would give the whole thing more of an ''old, personal grudge'' cling to it. After all, they both have uncooked goose with eachother.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Although you were in and dropped out of the TVC before I entered it myself, I'm sure that you'll be accepted back with arms wide open, Jack of Blades. Glad to see you return. :)