• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
I don't know Jack of Blades, after the cold reception I got from you on 40k online I don't know if I want you back.........

Just kidding, check out my stuff at the ficiton section over there will you please?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ok, I have advanced the plot, so get posting!!

@ Jack - I would love to see you posting again, on the agreement that you do post a decent amount and don't just disappear. If after a while you do decide you want to stop posting again, that's fine but there have been a few people who just disappear which is unfair to regular posters. In regards to Milosh - unfortunatley he is in the hands of Nagash at the moment, so for the time being he can't be involved in any plots.

Disciple of Nagash said:
So the plan and some notes for the upcoming battle:

• Don't forget if you RP a Dreadlord to do their actions.
  • No Dreadlords will be defeated, in fact they will still slightly overpower the vampires. (this wil be mainly as the Council is adjusting to their power)
  • The Council army will fight mostly on the defensive. The Dreadlords army will have more power but less troops, however they will slowly start to win over the Council.
  • At a certain I will update the plot, until that point keep fighting!
  • IMPORTANT: As usual I don't want to see invincible vampires. They may be tough but they can still get hurt. I'm not saying you have to die but walking out without a scratch would be unrealistic.

There will also be some interesting foes to fight (some blatantly stolen from the Legion of Nagash forum).

• Zenith Prince / Lord - Tougher and more powerful wights. As tough as mummies and good in combat.
  • Nagashi - Alive humans who follow the cult of Nagash. Fanatics who wield two blades and have no fear of the dead. Stubborn.
  • Disciples of Nagash / Mortuary Priests - Very powerful wizards who also have copies of the Books of Nagash to aid them.
  • Ancient Warriors - Very powerful close combat opponents. Fully powered up only Blood Dragons will be able to match these. They work by being constantly supplied magic by a controller, killing the controller weakens / destroys them.

The above is in addition to the normal dead you would expect.
Thourght I would re-post this, DoN posted it a while back and thourght I would repost it to remind people about the current battle's opponents and such.

I will be more than happy to post, though its mostly fluff until the great Shamblin WAAAGH! can get to the battle.. which won't be for awhile yet.

Azahul

Vampire Count
True Blood
So... should Rask pop up and watch the battle? I have to get him involved in the mainstream plot sometime soon...

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ah actually there is a reason for Rask to do this. Azahul, yes you can do that anytime you link - just don't pop in until the right time.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Uh DoN this has been bugging me for a bit a Orc Warboss would be just as good a fighter as a Blood Dragon I mean an Orcs entire life is dedicated to fighting even more then a Blood Dragon. and Drog theres no Squiggoths in Warhammer Fantasy their just in 40k

I accept DoN's ruling that Arg wouldn't be as good a fighter as some of the more powerful blood dragons. He's not designed for dueling, he's designed for smashing units to pieces.

As for the squiggoth I'm mostly just using it as a replacement for a Zombie Dragon, as opposed to what would be more expected a Zombie Wyvern. It's more appropriate as far as I'm concerned, because I never understood the whole Orc + Wyvern thing when they have waaaaay cooler squiggoths! :mrgreen:

Arg's army is basically a VC army with a big Orc flavor, with a little fluff thrown in just for fun :)

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Wyvrens are Orcy their big, Green,ill-tempered and they even got that nasty under bite like Orcs.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
goulking88 said:
...and Drog theres no Squiggoths in Warhammer Fantasy their just in 40k
I think you're right about that Ghouly, but they do mention (and feature) something called a Squigadon in the WD about Harry the Hammer, in the Legendary Battle between the Orcs and the Empire, page 34. Looks to be practically the same thing. :)

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
He's a legendary Chaos Champion who was first seen on the cover of the very first edition of Warhammer Fantasy (I think, I've never seen it in person). He was given a makeover at the 25 years anniversary along with some RULES for use in a special scenario. :)

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
I remember that scenario in the 25th anniversary issue cause I actually bought that WD. A complete waste of time for any VC player wishing to try.

BTW can vampires have an adrenaline rush?

*Headdesk*

I'm an idiot; I've been looking for updates on Blood Keep while completely forgetting that Quezalat should be in the Scribe too.

I'll poke Gondor until he posts.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I'm surprised at the small amount of posting, normally during a battle people find it easier to post as it they don't have to wait for other characters.

@ Ghouly - seriously now, are you still in as there has been next to no posting for Graveclaw or Mouse?

I'm going to post quite a long post later, I will also be introducing certain enemies actions against certain vampires, so make sure you read it as it may involve your vamp.

Also - those who promised to RP a Dreadlord, please make sure you do their actions as well please.

As usual, if someone is having trouble posting or thinking up ideas, just PM me.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Im personally waiting for an action from the opposing army.
TBH I think I've posted alot in comparison to a few others and I don't want to go over board with my posting :tongue: