Disciple of Nagash said:So the plan and some notes for the upcoming battle:
- Don't forget if you RP a Dreadlord to do their actions.
- No Dreadlords will be defeated, in fact they will still slightly overpower the vampires. (this wil be mainly as the Council is adjusting to their power)
- The Council army will fight mostly on the defensive. The Dreadlords army will have more power but less troops, however they will slowly start to win over the Council.
- At a certain I will update the plot, until that point keep fighting!
- IMPORTANT: As usual I don't want to see invincible vampires. They may be tough but they can still get hurt. I'm not saying you have to die but walking out without a scratch would be unrealistic.
There will also be some interesting foes to fight (some blatantly stolen from the Legion of Nagash forum).
- Zenith Prince / Lord - Tougher and more powerful wights. As tough as mummies and good in combat.
- Nagashi - Alive humans who follow the cult of Nagash. Fanatics who wield two blades and have no fear of the dead. Stubborn.
- Disciples of Nagash / Mortuary Priests - Very powerful wizards who also have copies of the Books of Nagash to aid them.
- Ancient Warriors - Very powerful close combat opponents. Fully powered up only Blood Dragons will be able to match these. They work by being constantly supplied magic by a controller, killing the controller weakens / destroys them.
The above is in addition to the normal dead you would expect.
goulking88 said:...and Drog theres no Squiggoths in Warhammer Fantasy their just in 40k