• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Let me know if you want me to change anything in my latest post, DoN. I think I managed to portray The Executioner's might pretty well but still not over-exaggeratingly so. They're not supposed to be invincible, right? :)

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
I'm going to have the Executioner continue for a few more posts like this and then have him making a comeback. He's just lost his weapon and is being swarmed by a tidal wave of minions and Mircea himself. I think he's going to be at least in a bit of trouble before be counterattacks properly.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
:redface:

That's what I get my posting on here using my new iPhone. I was stood waiting for a bus when I posted on that, and I sometimes slip into text speak as I'm on a phone.

But considering my last two posts in the scribe were done off the phone I don't think I'm doing too badly xD

I will progress the chapter in a few moments.

@Kaladas / Gondor - are you going to start posting?

Ghouly - I am going to give you an opening to post, please use it.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
So....DoN what all can the Verdict do in a fight should I have Graveclaw whipe the floor with him or should Graveclaw get beaten silly

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
The thread for the Dreadlords in the Legion of Nagash has this as a description for The Verdict,

Disciple of Nagash said:
The Verdict
Description:
A powerful built albino, this Dreadlord is the master of the Nagashi Cult. He spreads the teachings of his Dark Lord far and wide, using his powerful mental capabilities where words fail. His bright orange robes match the flames that lick out of his eyes, and crown the staff he always carries.

Pros:
Has the ability to assault the minds of others within a close proximity. Bombarding them with words or images he can cause them pain, make them feel emotions or simply undermine them. Very dangerous for casters as he can easily make them miscast.
An innate ability to control and use fire, as master of the Lore of Fire. Is also immune to fire based attacks.
Skilled in the use of his staff in close combat

Cons:
No armour and no other defences.
Not skilled enough in combat to match the likes of Blood Dragons
Whilst potent in magic, nowhere near the likes of the Sentence.
Is a fanatic, and thus can be drawn into making bad decisions.
Graveclaw should be able to rattle his bones as long as he can avoid being mind-blasted. :vampire2:

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
As with all the Dreadlords, you can have some fun, but you can't beat him. His mind power will have a very negative affect on Graveclaws mind. You can still have some fun with him though.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Yup - I reckon only Mircea is arrogant enough to have the supreme confidence to overcome the Verdicts mental assault xD.

So an update on the battle - we keep going for a little while longer, committing reserves etc. I think about midweek (with enough posting), should be the right time to advance the plot further.

Also, the plot is sorted for the next few chapters, however we won't beat Nagash yet. So after this plot, and before we take on Nagash does anyone have any requests? Someone did mention Lustria.......

I was also going to start another chapter in Nehekhara with Rowhaine etc, but Nihilus didn't hang around long. GoW (assuming you read this when your back xD) - are you still up for it?

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Todd would make a good match for Verdict. He's resistant to pain and the Verdict's tricks. He does have his buttons that can be pushed but the thing is, the Verdict doesn't know what they are.

As for the Guilt, the trouble is her actions are currently a bit aimless. No one in the Council has attempted to engage her. I could have her wear a bikini, put on some suntan lotion, and sit on a lawn chair while everything that tries to hit her kills itself instead.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
That is very true Todd - I may have overdone it when it comes to the Guilt. I will think of someway to overcome this, but you could RP her doing something in the meantime.

Could you also have the Patisserie join the battle? Kaladas & Gondor are holding off as they are on board.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
Also, the plot is sorted for the next few chapters, however we won't beat Nagash yet. So after this plot, and before we take on Nagash does anyone have any requests? Someone did mention Lustria.......
I have two ideas.

1. Search for an old and powerful Wight King (see my avatar)

2. Go for an urban setting, take a change from the battles and have the vampires go to Nuln or Middenheim for a reason or another.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
That is very true Todd - I may have overdone it when it comes to the Guilt. I will think of someway to overcome this, but you could RP her doing something in the meantime.

Could you also have the Patisserie join the battle? Kaladas & Gondor are holding off as they are on board.
You still have to give me something for her to do. I need a brave soul to jump out and try to Mind Rape her.

As for Kaladas & Gondor, I don't plan on having the Patisserie come in yet. I'm doing it in waves basically, wave 1 is Todd&co. plus the Patisserie Guard, wave 2 is an aerial bombardment, wave 3 is a paratrooper wight drop, then wave 4 is the Patisserie and remaining forces. Todd has already sent the signal for wave 2(the flare), I could do wave 2&3 together and have the 2 of them drop in(literally), though Kaladas might have to give up his Cold One temporarily for that to make sense

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
To think of it, we have done nothing about a urban setting at all, our past interactions have always been in warfare. We've had almost no interaction with humanity at all at this point. It would be a welcome change of pace.

For those inhuman looking vampires we can always have that other subplot to use.

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
I don't want to be difficult Ghouly but I suspect that unless you're planning on Graveclaw moving through the sewers that his presence may attract unwanted attention as 9 foot tall muscled monstrosities that only speak in third person tend to be rather a rare sight in the streets of civilised society.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
I can just imagine Simon dragging a reluctant Mircea into a noble ball while Graveclaw holds a conversation with the local Elector Countess......