• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

Hello im back, I have just moved house and am going off school internet (BTW im sick and really only came to school to post ) sorry.
Rest assured i will be posting every day as i usually do just realise i cant post on the weekends.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Sorry to hear your sick Nightwere, however I am suitably impressed by your dedication. My long post will be up tomorrow as I've just realised how late it is (god I hate work!).

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Mr Nightwere said:
Hello im back, I have just moved house and am going off school internet (BTW im sick and really only came to school to post ) sorry.
Rest assured i will be posting every day as i usually do just realise i cant post on the weekends.
aw that sucks, hope you feel better mate

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ok, just made a post. I will post again a little bit later with some interactions for other characters.

If your not sure what your fighting etc, look in the Things That Are Certain thread in the Legion of Nagash forum.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Hey MasterSpark, do you mind Helena coming in to help Mircea from the Spectral Calvary?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ah, I'm glad to see more posts now xD I have the posting bug now, however I will hold off posting again until tomorrow to give others chance to post.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ah I see my reply to your pm worked out ok ms xD sorry I haven't managed to post myself tonight. I've spent the last three hours restoring my iPhone. However the good news is that now I will have access to the forum whilst I'm at work so I should be able to update during the day tomorrow.

Azahul

Vampire Count
True Blood
I still have no idea when I should bring Rask in. I'd do it now, but I haven't got any real idea how this battle is supposed to play out and I don't want to interrupt anything...

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
I unfortunately can't say that I know your character very well Azahul, but I'll assume that he's on the side of the Council in one way or another. Drog is going to be leading his army of Undead Orcs into the fray at some point during the battle, perhaps that would be a good moment for Rask to seize the opportunity to strike from out of the shadows?

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
DoN there's a bit of a mistake, the Patisserie is not in the battle yet. Todd is not watching the battle from inside the Patisserie, he is on the ground like less than a hundred meters behind the battlements(close enough, basically). It should be waaay out of range of getting shot by bolt thowers. Don't be hasty now, you can always do that when it comes in later xD

Azahul

Vampire Count
True Blood
Rask and his relation to the Council is.... complex. He's been an ally, an enemy, a neutral party and now just appears to be popping up and helping them out at random intervals (like with the battle against Mannfred). Now he has the Fellblade, so he's probably going (more) insane. At the moment I don't know if he'll just be watching, or if he'll actually take part in the battle. And if he does take part I'd probably have to be very careful, as he's pissed off most of the major members of the council at one point or another (Vekarin, Lesa, possibly Simon, I honestly can't remember if he attacked anyone else) and having him involved could throw a number of plots into chaos.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Azahul it's entirely upto you when you want go get involved, As long as you don't try to take out any major characters.

@ Todd. .......did I mention they are super enchanted bolts xD I'll do some amending later when I'm at home.

I haven't posted in a while since i have been waiting and watching but i was just wondering, when is Lucien gonna get involved? Sorry to nag
sorry its me lucien the immortal wrong account :tongue:

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
welcome to the club LTI I got no ideas on what to do with my characters either

Happy birthday Vekarin

Update: Gondor and I discussed, Arthaniel and Quezalat are going to join the battle with the Patisserie.

If Todd has any time, Arthaniel might engage in some pre-commitment discussion.

Sorry I havent been posting, I havent been near a computer with internet in a while
(been sick at home not good) and this is the only day ill be able to till monday, CURSE YOU OPTUS

Rest assured I will post today but peter, V'azrin, niklaus and sweeny (in think) may need to guide some of mine actions, (i give you permission) just dont kill me or worse? and thats only if you need to.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
I'm going to be away for the next few days on a family holiday so I wont be posting anything

If V'azrin, Karl,Marc, Silibar or Akarin need used in anyways just go ahead.

Due to Setence's nature DoN may wish to control him I'm not sure, I'll leave that up to him.

I'll post as soon as I get back!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Yeah I will control the sentence for those few days, though that means poor simon willbe getting beat up again xD

don't forget that the dreadlords are slowly suppose to over powering the council, and Arion/Todd, don't forget about your dreadlord.

Vekarin, are u still posting as neither Vekarin/Victarias or the Verdict have done anything?